Hey! Moto America is Racing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! Moto America is Racing!

They raced at Road America last weekend. The race was broadcast on Fox Sports 2. I won't say who won in case you want to watch it.

G
    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

I'll have to see if I have that channel.

It's not Moto GP or WSBK but at least it's something

Thanks Greg.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
      I'll have to see if I have that channel.

It's not Moto GP or WSBK but at least it's something

Thanks Greg.
      Not sure if it's the same races, but here's a couple on Youtube on the official MotoAmerica channel:

Looks to be the 1st and 2nd races of the same Twins Cup race.

Comment

Yep, looks like Road America. I do not presently have FSN2, but since they will (eventually) also be carrying WSBK and Moto GP, I may have to change that.

G

Comment

I bought the weekend pass and watched all the races. The twins had the closet finishes but some great racing overall in all divisions
          My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
          http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Originally posted by gregness View Post
            Yep, looks like Road America. I do not presently have FSN2, but since they will (eventually) also be carrying WSBK and Moto GP, I may have to change that.

G
            Do tell? Real racing on Fox2?

Comment

It was SUPPOSED to be on Fox Sports 1 yesterday but the fucking NASCAR race ran long so they shit canned it
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Another great weekend of MotoAmerica racing!
                My ol' ZZR1200 pics:

Comment

Watching Qualifying at The Ridge. $10 for the weekend video pass on motoamericalive.com. What a technical and tight track, fastest speed was only 161mph/1:40 lap. Greg, I bet that track was a blast to ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  My ol' ZZR1200 pics:

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
                    Watching Qualifying at The Ridge. $10 for the weekend video pass on motoamericalive.com. What a technical and tight track, fastest speed was only 161mph/1:40 lap. Greg, I bet that track was a blast to ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Yes, it was a total blast. The fact that it still had brand new pavement and zero bumps the first couple seasons was a great bonus. I understand they had to do something to slow down the speeds attained on the front straight for Moto America- you used to have quite an interesting brake and pitch it sequence for Turn 1!

Comment

Originally posted by gregness View Post

Yes, it was a total blast. The fact that it still had brand new pavement and zero bumps the first couple seasons was a great bonus. I understand they had to do something to slow down the speeds attained on the front straight for Moto America- you used to have quite an interesting brake and pitch it sequence for Turn 1!
                      The newly added chicane before turn 1 caused quite a pile up, a few times at the start of a few races. Too many funneling into a limited space. Nevertheless, it looked like a tough course even for the best riders, many had never ridden that track before, but managed to figure it out, very impressive.
                      My ol' ZZR1200 pics:

Comment

Working...
                      X