2020 MotoGP Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 MotoGP Speculation

Round 1. If the bike works, this guy will win races.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/o...3796VK,388X8,1
    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Hmmmm…….looks like more talent in MotoGP...….good.

Comment

Interesting article and a nice guy. Aggressive/competitive, but not a jerk.
      How To Cheat on Personality Tests
      1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
      (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
      (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
      (c) I never worry much about anything.
      (d) I don't care for books or music much.
      (e) I love my wife and children.
      (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
      From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Gonna be fun. Right around the corner ( no pun intended)
        I am looking forward to some Motogp myself.
        "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
        but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

c'mon G, pop down to Austin with us and watch MM win again. Quateraro and Binder will clean up in motogp after MM retires at 30 to become Spain's prime minister

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
            c'mon G, pop down to Austin with us and watch MM win again. Quateraro and Binder will clean up in motogp after MM retires at 30 to become Spain's prime minister
            OK, you got me! I will be there, but staying in a hotel about 1/2 hour south of the track. I fly in to San Antonio Friday night, renting a car. Just bought my GA ticket. I like the $10 delivery fee for printing the ticket myself... NOT. Let me know where you idiots will be Friday night, I should be in town by 8:30 or so.

This all became possible because I have a new client in Texas that I need to go see anyway...

G

Comment

holy shit that's awesome!!!

Comment

So... the winter testing season has just wrapped up. At the last two sessions the fastest lap times were done by Yamaha and Suzuki. Marquez has been held back by a slow recovery from his off-season shoulder surgery, and set-up challenges. The Ducatis are still the horsepower kings, and the Yamahas are still slower than the others, but the gap has been narrowed a bit. Fastest rookie by the end of the last day? Brad Binder. It will be interesting, when the real racing begins, too see how much has really changed from last year.

G

Comment

Yeah, couldn't believe Suzuki was even in the running!!!
                  I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Ducati have some kind of squatting device on their bike (anti-wheelie?), but it added two levers to the bar, and the riders are getting messed up with too many controls to manage

Comment

On a somewhat related note, the new Honda WSBK machine showed only slightly less top-end speed than the Ducati V4 at Phillip Island last weekend. They race there for real THIS WEEKEND.

G

Comment

Originally posted by gregness View Post
                        On a somewhat related note, the new Honda WSBK machine showed only slightly less top-end speed than the Ducati V4 at Phillip Island last weekend. They race there for real THIS WEEKEND.

G
                        I had a couple of cocktails last night and splashed out for Dorna's WSBK package. Honda and BMW bringing new bikes is too much drama to miss

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post

I had a couple of cocktails last night and splashed out for Dorna's WSBK package. Honda and BMW bringing new bikes is too much drama to miss
                          I've almost gotten drunk and done the same thing

I then decide I've got other things I need to spend $150 on.

Like more alcohol.

It's a viscous circle

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post

I've almost gotten drunk and done the same thing

I then decide I've got other things I need to spend $150 on.

Like more alcohol.

It's a viscous circle

WSBK video pass is $76.68 US for the season.
                            MotoGP is now $153.49 US for the season
                            The MotoGP coverage is far superior. However, this year I will look for vids of the races online, quickly after the race, before they are removed.
                            My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
                            http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
                              MotoGP is now $153.49 US for the season
                              Yep.

At least they will bill you in 4 monthly installments so it doesn't hurt quite as bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X