X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ: https://www.wideopencountry.com/18-t...efore-you-die/
    Wife and I really liked the Salt Lick.

If you;re not put off by chain BBQ Rudy's is quite good, with locations all over the place.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by big o View Post
      hey everybody.

I received my statement today.

Can you please send me your portion of the first reservation installment.

Amount of $117.25.

I have sent pm's with my mailing address to those attending.

I also have a pay pal account if that would be convenient for some. Should you use pay pal, please be aware that there are fees depending on what option you choose to send the funds. I think you have to send it "friend or family". Otherwise they charge me .30 and 2.9% of the transaction amount.

Should you have any questions, please shoot me a pm or contact me via text or phone call.

Sound good?

Thanks

bump
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

What kind of tickets are y'all getting?

Comment

We are just going to get the General Admission I believe.
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I am out

I just have too many expenses right now; trying to close on a new house and selling my current one. My smartphone was not smart, started acting up and died. Now, my dog needs surgery, and I’m sounding like a bad country western song

Sending PM to you Mike
            My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
            http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
              I am out

I just have too many expenses right now; trying to close on a new house and selling my current one. My smartphone was not smart, started acting up and died. Now, my dog needs surgery, and I’m sounding like a bad country western song

Sending PM to you Mike
              Got your text Bill.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X