Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Austin MotoGP Planning Thread

Hi folks,

Every year I get taken by surprise when the COTA MotoGP shows up the first weekend in April.

2020 is going to be different: I intend to have tickets bought and flights booked before 2020 even arrives. (I'd prefer to ride there but my ice floe won't have reached shore by April )

Anyone else in for a ZZR weekend at COTA? BBQ and aliens on bikes, what could be better!

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
    Hi folks,

Every year I get taken by surprise when the COTA MotoGP shows up the first weekend in April.

2020 is going to be different: I intend to have tickets bought and flights booked before 2020 even arrives. (I'd prefer to ride there but my ice floe won't have reached shore by April )

Anyone else in for a ZZR weekend at COTA? BBQ and aliens on bikes, what could be better!
    If a significant number of people commit to coming, I might show up.

Comment

I am very interested and have wanted to go for several years. I will probably make a 3-4 day weekend out of it.
      My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Ooooo, I could be into that!

Comment

Have to see if I can get time off from work.

Supposed to go to Mexico in March so may not have enough vacation time.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Me and a buddy went a few years ago, bumped into NBK while there. We had a great time, great facility. I will go again, but it may not work for 2020. Have fun!
            "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Yes. If a group of ZZR members are meeting up, I'll make my plans around that.
              KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Awesome, this is going to be fun!

Comment

Working...
                X