• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 MotoGP season

Losail this weekend:

- nice rookie class to follow

- JLo gonna get schooled by MM and chuck his toys out of his pram

- Dovi possible champ?

Well after two practice sessions MM93 has a half second lead, with Maverick in second.

I was surprised to see that Romano Fenati is back in Moto 3! I thought he got banned for life...
    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Originally posted by gregness View Post

I was surprised to see that Romano Fenati is back in Moto 3! I thought he got banned for life...
      https://www.autosport.com/moto3/news...tart-from-zero
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Man that big race was epic!
        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

It was a good race, but so much like last year! I hope the Yamaha's can sort out their issues, it would suck to watch them flail around all year, again. The Suzuki team is looking pretty good, I would sure like them win a few dry weather races and make like complicated for the usual suspects at the front. Moto 2 race was really good too. Evidently the Triumph engines are putting out considerably more power than the Honda 600's did, be interesting to see if they have any grenade along the way...

Comment

The new Triumphs are 6mph faster top speed at Losail, so I'm guessing they make quite a bit more power than the Honda. They're putting that motor into their Daytona sport bike, which should make it a really nice track bike

Comment

Off we go to Argentina, where you better spend your paycheck today because it will be worth less tomorrow!
              Should be an interesting event.

Comment

I wonder how creative Marquez will be this year. It's weird how quickly everyone forgot his unbelievable lapse in sanity last year (I guess winning absolves all sin)

Comment

Spoiler Alert!

MM 93# did not need to get creative... he just got faster.

Good to see Rossi do so well, the old man keeps rocking it. Sad to see Crutchie get pipped for a jump start, he had the pace to fight for the podium.

On to Austin. Anybody from the US gonna be there?

G

Comment

Greg, I can't make Austin this year but I also can't watch another one from my sofa. Calling it now: zzrbikes to COTA, April 2020

MM93 is a robot from the future

Comment

ZZRBikes.com COTA 2020 sounds great, let’s do it!
                      My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
                      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
                        ZZRBikes.com COTA 2020 sounds great, let’s do it!
                        Gotta be honest, if I go it will be in a ZX737R from Alaska Airlines, I have neither the time or the inclination to ride my bike all the way to Austin and back...

Comment

Originally posted by gregness View Post

Gotta be honest, if I go it will be in a ZX737R from Alaska Airlines, I have neither the time or the inclination to ride my bike all the way to Austin and back...
                          Oh, I will fly too. Just want to meet up with as many of us yayhoos and watch some world clas racing!
                          My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
                          http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Yeah, I'd have to fly. There's no way I make it to Austin and back in April without studded tires on my Zed

Comment

Is it an illusion? Yamaha's are running Marquez pace in practice at Austin... He will still win.

Comment

Working...
                              X