Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gregness
    replied
    Well, I was off hunting and missed the whole race weekend! Just watched SBK. Nice to see Davies doing strong on the Duc, and Rea showing the Kawi still has it.

G

Leave a comment:

• spedxprt
    replied
    Argentina Superpole Race and Race 2
    Bautista
    Rea
    Razgatlioglu

WSSP
    Cluzel

Leave a comment:

• tbolt
    replied
    WSS
    Mahais

Sprint
    Bautista
    Rea
    Toprack

Race 2
    Bautista
    Rea
    Toprack

Leave a comment:

• YYCZED
    replied
    Sunday
    superpole
    Bautista
    Rea
    Toprack

Race two
    Rea
    Toprack
    Bautista

Ssp
    Krumms

Leave a comment:

• tbolt
    replied
    Alvaro
    Toprack
    Rea

Leave a comment:

• spedxprt
    replied
    Argentina Race 1

Bautista
    Rea
    Van Der Mark

Leave a comment:

• tbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by gregness View Post
    I worry that Honda's lawyers will not them sell something like a Panigale-grade superbike for the street. And that's what it is gonna take to win in this class...
    Honda is hinting that it'll be the most powerful liter bike!!! I'm guessing it'll be an inline-4 that revs to the moon!

Leave a comment:

• gregness
    replied
    I worry that Honda's lawyers will not them sell something like a Panigale-grade superbike for the street. And that's what it is gonna take to win in this class...

Leave a comment:

• tbolt
    replied

Please show me the Honda that Bautista or anyone can podium on, let alone win...
    We'll see the new CBR1000RR around Oct 23rd. Its the reason Honda hired Bautista. Bautista must think the bike is going to be something, Otherwise, why would've he left Ducati.

https://www.asphaltandrubber.com/rum...r1000rr-rumor/

i like think it'll be a fire breathing V4 related to RC213V!

Leave a comment:

• gregness
    replied
    Originally posted by tbolt View Post

If Kawi doesn't significantly improve/upgrade the ZX10R, I'm betting Ducati, BMW, and (wait for it) Honda will regularly be passing them next year. Doesn't mean Kawi and Rea won't win some races, but Redding will likely be able to stay on Panigale and give Rea a tough fight. And don't count out Davies. Not to mention Sykes and Bautista (Honda) winning a few races here and there. Both Kawi and Yamaha need to significantly step up their game next year.
    Please show me the Honda that Bautista or anyone can podium on, let alone win...

Leave a comment:

• tbolt
    replied
    Interesting. I think you may be right about Kawi regretting letting him go, but if the Yamaha continues to improve and Kawi does not take another step forward with the ZX10R, Toprack may be all set to kick some ass. Unless the Ducati team sorts out there problems and the fastest bike on the track can win in more environments.
    If Kawi doesn't significantly improve/upgrade the ZX10R, I'm betting Ducati, BMW, and (wait for it) Honda will regularly be passing them next year. Doesn't mean Kawi and Rea won't win some races, but Redding will likely be able to stay on Panigale and give Rea a tough fight. And don't count out Davies. Not to mention Sykes and Bautista (Honda) winning a few races here and there. Both Kawi and Yamaha need to significantly step up their game next year.

Leave a comment:

• gregness
    replied
    Interesting. I think you may be right about Kawi regretting letting him go, but if the Yamaha continues to improve and Kawi does not take another step forward with the ZX10R, Toprack may be all set to kick some ass. Unless the Ducati team sorts out there problems and the fastest bike on the track can win in more environments.

Leave a comment:

• tbolt
    replied
    Toprak is officially with Pata next year and rumor is that Kawaski gets Lowes and Halsam takes Toprak's place. I believe Kawi is going to rue snubbing Toprak at Suzuka 8 hour race and Toprak is gonna wish he stayed with Kawi.

Leave a comment:

• YYCZED
    replied

Ugh, I missed two in a row and have to watch this week on tape delay. Other week I was in WA with no cell service; this weekend I was playing tour guide to some unfortunate Americans who showed up for a weekend of blizzardry

Leave a comment:

• spedxprt
    replied
    Mangy Coors
    WSBK both races
    Rae
    MvdM
    Raz

WSSP
    Cluzel

Leave a comment:

Working...