Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you think MotoGP can’t get any better

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/897...zo-lands-honda
    Last edited by tbolt; 06-06-2018, 07:11 AM.
    tbolt

Can't wait to see if JLO learns how to lever a low-siding Honda off the deck with his elbow and knee

Comment

It is hard to believe. I think Honda did not aim for wins by Jorge on a Honda, but Jorge NOT winning on a Yamaha or Ducati... It must be good to have so much money just to play defense with...
      "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

What's with Ducati signing Petrucci, and only for a year? Are they waiting for someone else's contract to run out next year?

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
          What's with Ducati signing Petrucci, and only for a year? Are they waiting for someone else's contract to run out next year?
          Yes and yes.

They have Jack Miller and Morbidelli in the wings. Not to mention other Italians in Moto2 (Pasini, Baldassarri) and Moto 3 (Di G, the Bastard, Bezzecchi) who'd love a factory Ducati ride.

As for JLo, he's in for a rude awaking when if finds out that only batshit crazy riders who are always on the verge of crashing (Crutchlow and Mark) can win on the Honda. After the first year on the Honda, I'm guessing JLo will be wishing he went to Suzuki.

As for Repsol, having two of the three most popular Spanish motorsport celebrities (Alonzo being the most popular) on the same team, that's a huge win (and a HUGE salary).
          tbolt

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
            Well, they were actually hoping to sign me.

However, they didn't realize I had already switched rides.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED
              Maybe they're keeping a place in case MM wants to move to Ducati?
              "You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
              99 Yamaha R1

Comment

I can't stand Jorge Lorenzo's arrogant personality, but he can ride and will do well with Repsol Honda. I just wonder how far apart the "team" pits will be
                My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
                http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
                  I can't stand Jorge Lorenzo's arrogant personality, but he can ride and will do well with Repsol Honda. I just wonder how far apart the "team" pits will be
                  I agree. Those 2 are like a couple of spoiled teenage girls as far as getting along. Should be interesting to watch.They'll probably
                  take out one another at least once next year, if not more.
                  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Comment

Working...
                  X