MotoGP Underway at Qatar!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP Underway at Qatar!

And its good to ride a Ducati there, or even a Suzuki... Yamaha, not so much. Top Ten from FP2:
    1. Dovi
    2. Petrucci
    3. Rins (Suz)
    4. Lorenzo
    5. Iannone (Suz)
    6-8. Hondas of Marquez, Pedrosa and Crutchy
    9-10. Rossi and Zarco Yamahas...

Is TBolt gonna run a Fantasy League for us?

G
    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

So I ended up paying for a subscription to the MotoGP site because BeIn is not available at all in my region, and I'm sick of watching potato-quality illegal streams. The subscription is expensive, and I'll have to swear off champagne and caviar for a few months to pay for it. However, the quality of the camera work during races is unreal, and you get access to past seasons and extra stuff. Overall it feels like a rip-off at the price they charge, but this season should be a scorcher and I don't want to miss it.

Comment

I have purchased both WSBK and MotoGP video passes, in the past. (No longer do so, to save $) MotoGP was more expensive but the coverage quality and quantity of multiple cameras and ways to watch each race was far superior. I really liked the bike views without the announcers, just the sound of the bikes!
      My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

So is Marquez basically getting away with ignoring a marshall's instructions, riding the wrong way down a hot circuit, and two counts of attempted bikeslaughter?

Comment

I agree. For those 3 infractions alone he should have been disqualified from the race altogether. How many bargy passes did we not see?

Comment

Originally posted by yyczed View Post
            so is marquez basically getting away with ignoring a marshall's instructions, riding the wrong way down a hot circuit, and two counts of attempted bikeslaughter?
            :-d:-d:-d
            My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
            http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Working...
            X