The Hollister Fakes still thrive.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hollister Fakes still thrive.

It's hard to understand why anyone would gravitate towards an unpopular and disgusting trend that should have died decades ago.

What do you think?

http://www.newsmax.com/US/waco-biker...5/17/id/645134
    Sin's a good mans brother.

Re: The Hollister Fakes still thrive.

Not sure what your question is?

Comment

What? Motorcycle gangs? Increasing, not decreasing.
      "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

If biker gangs were all hawt chicks, I might join. I just don't like dudes enough to hang out with them that much.
        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

They're Wacko in Waco.
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
            If biker gangs were all hawt chicks, I might join. I just don't like dudes enough to hang out with them that much.
            what he said.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Must be a bunch of white dudes killing each other. Too bad they give no coverage to all the blacks killed by blacks in Chicago and elsewhere.
              sigpic

Comment

Not sure where's he's ^^^ trying to go or what black on black crime in Chicago has to do with Waco Texas but I will again say that any nerd can buy a Harley, throw on a bandana & some club colors then suddenly believe he's a tough biker dude. Seems more to me like it was just a bunch of Texas Rednecks who got drunk at a local Waco trouble spot watering hole and they couldn't hold their liquor.
                Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying !!!!!!

Comment

Gbrown the outlaw motorcycle gang is a very real problem. They are criminals with a chain of command and all the $$$$ they take in works it's way up to the top national leadership. They are involved in about every level of crime you can think of. They regularly are involved in these kind of incidents as rival gangs fight over territory, $ and things they feel are disrespectful.

Prior to this one Laughlin was similar

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE79P5BG20111026

Comment

And now the question is understood.

Organized Crime, (in this instance) has been spotlighted by those who ride motorcycles and give us riders another reason to be cautious.
                    Where do we, who enjoy motorcycling, go to have OUR voice heard about criminals who foul our two wheel mode?
                    The LEO's who were there ahead of the event saved many lives; where is the praise?

What course do we choose in order to quiet the medias lust to sensationalize our two wheeled freedom?

The "Fake Hollister's" must be stopped by us who ride in earnest enjoyment.

So what do You think?

Don.
                    Sin's a good mans brother.

Comment

I see several guys from a local club called the "Storm Riders" around. They seem to be common only to Southern Illinois.

I've seen them hanging with members of the " Black Pistons MC " who are affiliated with the "Outlaws".

However, it is on rare occasion that I see any "Outlaws" in my area.
                      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Unfortunately those that do not appear to be "Outlaw" will be required to pay for their "look". The OMGs don't let them just ride around if you get my drift. Many OMG members start there. Those groups will be asked to ride with and attend events in an attempt to show lagitamacy of the known OMGs. Basically bottom and top rockers with a center emblem on their "cuts"(vest) will require approval from the HA or other large OMG running the region and will require some alliances.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffS View Post
                          Unfortunately those that do not appear to be "Outlaw" will be required to pay for their "look". The OMGs don't let them just ride around if you get my drift. Many OMG members start there. Those groups will be asked to ride with and attend events in an attempt to show lagitamacy of the known OMGs. Basically bottom and top rockers with a center emblem on their "cuts"(vest) will require approval from the HA or other large OMG running the region and will require some alliances.
                          Yep, they typically have a vest with a "Probate" patch on it.

Then they move up to the actual group patch and rocker.

I'm going to get one that says "Masterbate"

Comment

"True" 1%'s are legit criminals. I wouldn't even want to think why you'd have to do as a prospect for one of those true MC's (Bandidos, HA's, etc.). That sub culture has always interested me. I read Sonny Barger's book and a lot of his propaganda about the principles he founded the HA's upon are in direct contradiction of the way they operate. Lots of irony in that culture but none of it dislike any other inner city gang that bastardizes the meaning of "family" and "belonging".

Comment

Originally posted by GBrown View Post
                              Not sure where's he's ^^^ trying to go or what black on black crime in Chicago has to do with Waco Texas but I will again say that any nerd can buy a Harley, throw on a bandana & some club colors then suddenly believe he's a tough biker dude. Seems more to me like it was just a bunch of Texas Rednecks who got drunk at a local Waco trouble spot watering hole and they couldn't hold their liquor.
                              It was a comparison to the drive-by media coverage of killings depending on race.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X