X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Zed hauler

Attached Files

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
      The new Zed hauler
      Nice Chris!

Is that a long bed?
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Nice Chris!

Is that a long bed?
        Yessir Mike - regular cab long bed. I Factory ordered it Jan 31st, Picked it up March 12th - 6 weeks.

6 weeks is a minor miracle given chip shortages and supply chain issues these days.

Got a great deal on it (11.5% off MSRP and $2750 in incentives) and sold my other truck for $1500 more than I paid for it 30k miles prior.

Always wanted to factory order a vehicle and now I've done it. Feels good, and I expect it to feel good for ~200k miles.

Now I just need to start hauling my bike to cool places to ride. Do you know any?

~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
          The new Zed hauler
          Very nice. Just a good old simple pick um up truck.

Comment

• Nice ride Chris. Congrats!

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

• With the long bed can you completely close the tailgate with the zed in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                With the long bed can you completely close the tailgate with the zed in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                You betcha! That’s the idea :)

~Eumenes of Cardia

Comment

• Ark

Comment

• JESUS that's a lot of bed. It makes sense though.

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

• Today was a fantastic day. Pigeon Forge to Tellico Plains. Foothills Parkway, Happy Valley Rd, Dragon and Cherohala Skyway and back the same way.

Comment

Working...
                      X