• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Finally gave up on motorcycling huh?

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• What's slayman been up to lately. Not riding.....besides it's 100+ heat index. Today, 20 bags of concrete, 9 more to go but my helper bailed on me..
        IMG_20190719_185207.jpg

Comment

• I hope to get around 10 or so more years before the "retirement" thing.
          Being it's just me in the house now, I can do that I think. That'll be 52
          years in the same profession. As far as riding, I will do it til I can't
          throw a leg over it anymore. I feel lucky too. Back when I had major back
          surgery 10 years ago. Only missed 9 days of work and only about
          6 weeks off the ole ZED. Doctor had a damn fit when I got back on
          that quick, but what the hell....
          Couldn't stand the wait any more.
          "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
          but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

• There's a bike in that pic? All I see is the biggest tool chest EVER!

Comment

• Deck can wait. Ran out of battery and need 6 more deck boards to replace the ones that are too warped/twisted/bowed to use.
              deck 2019-08-10.jpg
              Perfect weather today, lets ride to Slate Run for lunch. 430 miles total for the day.
              STO 3 lunch.jpg
              ScreenHunter 06.png

Comment

• Originally posted by slayman View Post
                Deck can wait. Ran out of battery and need 6 more deck boards to replace the ones that are too warped/twisted/bowed to use.
                deck 2019-08-10.jpg
                Perfect weather today, lets ride to Slate Run for lunch. 430 miles total for the day.
                STO 3 lunch.jpg
                ScreenHunter 06.png
                Nice!

Both, the deck when it is finished as well as the ride.

The ride looks nice on Google Maps but sometimes is deceiving.

Any pics?
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Nice!

Both, the deck when it is finished as well as the ride.

The ride looks nice on Google Maps but sometimes is deceiving.

Any pics?
                  No, no pics other than whats posted. We typically only stop as needed for "comfort" and fuel. All but about 20 miles were on two lane state numbered roads. Home is in the lower right corner, direction is clockwise. It's some of the best riding in Central PA. Not as good as VA/WV/KY or Ark. Lots of up and over the "mountains". Plenty of 10-15 mph hairpins. Our moving average was 48 mph. Not shabby considering most of the posted limits were 45 with plenty of 35 mph small towns. The section from 220 (10:00) to Forksville (1:00) is particularly fun.

Comment

Working...
                  X