Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH, I miss a couple weeks and guys are getting chopped on......and getting older

Comment

• Comment

• Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
        A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

• Got my baby back and despite being irrational it's like coming home! Never did risers before but now gonna try them and see if it cures the shoulders burn on a long ride.
          Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.

Comment

• Looks good! What year?
            My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
            http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.

Comment

• MONSTER JAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iji7Qa7V798

Comment

• What the heck is going on here....where is everybody ? Last post here was a week ago. A WEEK, I tell ya !!! The world is falling apart. I need a beer.
                  See a Nascar race in Dover and support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation

Comment

• Originally posted by Moto View Post
                    What the heck is going on here....where is everybody ? Last post here was a week ago. A WEEK, I tell ya !!! The world is falling apart. I need a beer.
                    Hey Chuck!

SSDD here.

What's up in your world?

Still riding?

Same bike?

How's retirement treating you?
                    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Hi Chuck! Hi Mike!
                      KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Who’s this Moto guy? I shared a room in Bigfork Montana with a guy named Moto many years ago. This can’t be the same guy can it? That guy hasn’t been active on this site in years. Chuck good to hear from you dude. I hope all is well in your world.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

• That's the Dude.
                          Rare Steak!
                          KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• I think I have now read about three examples of guys giving up their big Kwaker for a more "practical" or "age appropriate" bike- like a Triumph triple for example- only to find that it just does not do it for them. That's what happened to me, and I know better now than to ever give up the big hit you get from a ZX14R and go ride some foo-foo bike.
                            "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

• PNW bump......weather has been 10 cooler than normal and absolutly amazing.......hope all you Zed heads are chewin up the miles

Comment

• FYI the C14 is going up for sale in a week or so. I need to pull the trailer hitch and a couple other things. Sadly the wifes chronic illness and our lifestyle change have pretty much brought our two up and big riding days to an end. Ill keep the ZZR and just buzz around within a day or so for fun. I figure if things change ill buy anewer one....

Comment

Working...
                                X