This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slayman View Post
    Once again a weekend with no pictures. 685 miles for the total between here in Lancaster and north/central PA and back. Friday was wet to drying, Saturday was beautiful, Today was all rain and wind, upper 40's, but still a decent day.
    sounds like out oyr way, weather is bi-polar this month. Glad you got some miles in....

Comment

• And in today's exciting news: Slayman spent a bunch of good money on one of those things that ya gotta have but you'd rather spend the money on moto or drum stuff. From New Zealand of all places Company called Masport.. The local mower shop says that this is about the only "quality" middle of the road mower available. All the other massed produced mowers have become light duty. Hopefully it's the last mower I buy. I believe it is the first new mower I've bought in 30 years of home ownership. Some nice features but the lawn looks the same as when I cut it with the old Ariens. Hopefully there'll be less frustration..
      mower.jpg

Comment

• I use an old Honda mower. I bought it used and I’ve had it for years. It’s never given me any reason to even think about replacing it. Having said that I’m sure it will break down soon.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

• I just pay somebody to come mow the damn grass
          sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

• I lost my mind this past fall and went crazy on my yard.

Aerated it, reseeded with about 150 pounds of seed and dropped 400 pounds of lime on it.

We have a company that comes every couple of months and puts down fertilizer and weer killer.

It is really thick and green and looks fantastic.

However, with all of the rain we are getting I have to mow the bastard twice a week!

Definitely riding the mower more than the bike.
            I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• My rider is friggin' huge! 26 HP Vtwin.
              The latest push mower is an all wheel drive Toro. It doesn't even have a drain plug, and never calls for an oil change. If you want to change it, you have to turn it upside down.
              KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• I think we have a spammer on here .......
                I suffer from kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Working...
                X