X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Promoted to Sergeant last week.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Nice Mike. I will salute you soon peace

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post
          Promoted to Sergeant last week.
          now you can sell cheese...Sargent - O
          "Somebody's gotta be unafraid to lead the freak parade" -- Big and Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by pawpawkow View Post

now you can sell cheese...Sargent - O

Comment

• Be nice he is uppppper managment

Comment

Congrats Sarg
                sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

• Originally posted by eyesonly View Post

Congrats Sarg

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Promoted to Serge last week.
                    Oh yeah, I remember him from the Beverly Hills Cop movies! He had the disco gun!
                    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Do you have a sister?

sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

Congrats Mike, good for the retirement atleast....

Comment

• Fantastic Mike. Now go get yourself a big box of Goodies Headache Powders, you're gonna need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eyesonly View Post

Do you have a sister?

In this case, NO!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
                              Oh yeah, I remember him from the Beverly Hills Cop movies! He had the disco gun!
                              No clue????

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffS View Post

Congrats Mike, good for the retirement atleast....
                                Yeah Jeff.

Should bump my retirement up about $500 a month.

That's the upside.

Downside is that I am now back to the 3p-11p shift with Wed/Thur off after waiting 20 years to get to the 7a-3p shift with weekends off.

After 4 months (probationary period) I can at least get back to weekends off on 3p-11p or middle of the week days off on 7a-3p.

I've got 5.5 years left and seriously doubt I'll see weekends off on the 7a-3p shift before I retire. The few Sergeants with seniority on me have about the same amount of time left so we'll all be retiring within a few months of each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X