Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

worthless banter thread...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bummer, Dude.
    KN, this ride's for You.

    http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
      Bummer, Dude.
      Ahhh it will show up....just like your wallet or keys....

      Comment


      • Hi All: I know I've been conspicuously absent here for quite a while. I went on my big hike early in the spring then was called home unexpectedly when a friend of mine who was fighting cancer took a turn for the worse. He passed away a few weeks ago and my life is just sort of returning to normal. So here I am to say hi.

        Here's a couple of pics for you. Taken one month ago on October 2 at my house. This was early in the morning, we had 12" of snow overnight and another 6" fell throughout the day. We ended up with 45 cm / 18" of snow in 24 hours. The worst storm on that date in over 100 years. Two weeks later the ground was bare and dry and I was able to get the bikes out for a couple of rides to the mountains - not to mention do the delayed fall clean up around the yard.



        Last edited by NotDeadYet; 11-02-2018, 11:26 AM.


        "I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

        Comment


        • Keep a pushing. Peace

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
            Hi All: I know I've been conspicuously absent here for quite a while. I went on my big hike early in the spring then was called home unexpectedly when a friend of mine who was fighting cancer took a turn for the worse. He passed away a few weeks ago and my life is just sort of returning to normal. So here I am to say hi.

            Here's a couple of pics for you. Taken one month ago on October 2 at my house. This was early in the morning, we had 12" of snow overnight and another 6" fell throughout the day. We ended up with 45 cm / 18" of snow in 24 hours. The worst storm on that date in over 100 years. Two weeks later the ground was bare and dry and I was able to get the bikes out for a couple of rides to the mountains - not to mention do the delayed fall clean up around the yard.



            So sorry to hear about your friend. I sure dont miss the snow

            Comment


            • No snow here as of yet. Hopefully none this year.

              Been raining for the past 3 days. Get a break today and then another five days of rain in the forecast.

              Guess I need to look into buying a boat.

              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JeffS View Post

                So sorry to hear about your friend. I sure dont miss the snow
                Thanks Jeff: it was a long and difficult journey for him. He’s at peace now

                On to another matter: Did you find your phone yet?



                "I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                  No snow here as of yet. Hopefully none this year.

                  Been raining for the past 3 days. Get a break today and then another five days of rain in the forecast.

                  Guess I need to look into buying a boat.
                  kinda surprised you don't have one already!
                  "Somebody's gotta be unafraid to lead the freak parade" -- Big and Rich

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pawpawkow View Post

                    kinda surprised you don't have one already!
                    Funny you should say that.

                    Looking at getting one of these this spring.

                    Or fall considering the pricing should be lower.

                    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post

                      Thanks Jeff: it was a long and difficult journey for him. He’s at peace now

                      On to another matter: Did you find your phone yet?
                      Unfortunatly no

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JeffS View Post

                        Unfortunatly no
                        I'm not laughing.

                        Okay, I'm laughing!
                        "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

                        I meant to behave but there were too many other options

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by amlehnus View Post

                          Okay, I'm laughing!
                          me too



                          "I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post

                            me too
                            I have narrowed it down to the barn...

                            Comment


                            • On a lighter note....the political chaos should be over today, right? Right?


                              Comment


                              • KN, this ride's for You.

                                http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X