• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drive a car. When on my bike me careful. Peace rippers

Comment

• West coast bumpage....enjoy that early fall weekend on the bike

Comment

• Another worthless bump. Sorry Dewayne.
        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Thanks for the supportive comments Guys. Doc pushed Xrays out 2more wks May bgood 2go early Oct. Gotta get the bike bac in shape!
          sigpic

Comment

• Does anyone post pictures here anymore?
            Hell, I can't even remember what the rules were on pictures in this thread...
            Mostly Stock '03
            Support a starving author!
            www.vanstry.net

Comment

• Mostly Stock '03
              Support a starving author!
              www.vanstry.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Banner View Post
                Does anyone post pictures here anymore?
                Hell, I can't even remember what the rules were on pictures in this thread...
                Think the only pic rules is no nudity.
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Rainy day bump.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffS View Post
                    Rainy day bump.....
                    I'm thinking about Arkansas next week and watching cloudy skies here. 30% chance of rain this afternoon.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post

I'm thinking about Arkansas next week and watching cloudy skies here. 30% chance of rain this afternoon.
                      Well its not ideal riding weather but it is sure pretty, about 1/2 inch of steady drizzle all day

Comment

• Rain or shine, I'll be there. If rain clouds your vision, speed up.
                        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Finally, a ride of more than 80 miles. I don't think I made 3000 miles this year My Tenere riding buddy and I did a quick 290 miles around central PA today. You all have seen the map. No photo stops, ride, gas, ride, eat, ride, ride, snack stop, ride. 42* F on departure at 7:30, perhaps mid 50's on return home at 3:00. Mostly cloudy all day which is okay with me. Probably pissed off a few drivers. A great day!

Comment

• Originally posted by slayman View Post
                            Probably pissed off a few drivers. A great day!
                            Sounds like a great day!

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• I am jealous Slayman, it has been 34 in the mornings and 74 in the afternoons here....zero miles this week, building my moms patio roof.....

Comment

• So like an easter egg hunt I have lost one of my cordless phones somewhere between the house and the fire ring up the hill. This includes the two trucks, mule, barn and garage. Naturally its dead now soooo who knows now.....

Comment

Working...
                                X