• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drive a car. When on my bike me careful. Peace rippers

Comment

• West coast bumpage....enjoy that early fall weekend on the bike

Comment

• Another worthless bump. Sorry Dewayne.
        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Thanks for the supportive comments Guys. Doc pushed Xrays out 2more wks May bgood 2go early Oct. Gotta get the bike bac in shape!
          sigpic

Comment

• Does anyone post pictures here anymore?
            Hell, I can't even remember what the rules were on pictures in this thread...
            Mostly Stock '03
            Support a starving author!
            www.vanstry.net

Comment

• Mostly Stock '03
              Support a starving author!
              www.vanstry.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Banner View Post
                Does anyone post pictures here anymore?
                Hell, I can't even remember what the rules were on pictures in this thread...
                Think the only pic rules is no nudity.
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Rainy day bump.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffS View Post
                    Rainy day bump.....
                    I'm thinking about Arkansas next week and watching cloudy skies here. 30% chance of rain this afternoon.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post

I'm thinking about Arkansas next week and watching cloudy skies here. 30% chance of rain this afternoon.
                      Well its not ideal riding weather but it is sure pretty, about 1/2 inch of steady drizzle all day

Comment

• Rain or shine, I'll be there. If rain clouds your vision, speed up.
                        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Finally, a ride of more than 80 miles. I don't think I made 3000 miles this year My Tenere riding buddy and I did a quick 290 miles around central PA today. You all have seen the map. No photo stops, ride, gas, ride, eat, ride, ride, snack stop, ride. 42* F on departure at 7:30, perhaps mid 50's on return home at 3:00. Mostly cloudy all day which is okay with me. Probably pissed off a few drivers. A great day!

Comment

• Originally posted by slayman View Post
                            Probably pissed off a few drivers. A great day!
                            Sounds like a great day!

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• I am jealous Slayman, it has been 34 in the mornings and 74 in the afternoons here....zero miles this week, building my moms patio roof.....

Comment

Working...
                              X