• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
    Kinda glad I missed it. LOL!
    Yeah, frankly you missed nothing you havnt seen or done

Comment

• 17,000 posts this morning, with 16,999 being worthless.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffS View Post
        17,000 posts this morning, with 16,999 being worthless.....
        There are many milestones, and 17,000 posts on this site is one of them!

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
        ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

• Fall is in the air boys and girls(Anita).....better get out and ride

Comment

• I'D be onboard but........ Had a lowspeed slam Tues which fractured my left clavical + a few other setbacks. Looks like Healing Time is my norm for awhile.
            sigpic

Comment

Fall is in the air boys and girls(Anita).....better get out and ride
              It's getting too cold to ride!

"If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

Fall is in the air boys and girls(Anita).....better get out and ride
                Yeah, fall weather is definitely here!

Got down to 94 degrees today

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by holtff1074 View Post
                  I'D be onboard but........ Had a lowspeed slam Tues which fractured my left clavical + a few other setbacks. Looks like Healing Time is my norm for awhile.
                  On the ZX 14?
                  I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• yep....going maybe 5mph in a McD lot hunting parking space. Fast entry passed in front of me,i hit the brakes and musta been on slick surface as bike body slam me down. Glad I was wearing boots/jacket&gloves. Foot wedged and caught me under the bike as the driver done his drive thru and left. Patron came helped me pickup and I continued on to Jc as my MotherInLaw Had been set there for treatment of a stroke the day before. Knowing I was hurting I decided while there to have xrays. Foot badly sprained...Clavicle fractured.So I took it on to my brothers and it became difficult to undress. Thank God my mother in law has recovered very well...regained so well you have no idea she had a stroke. Shes in Rehab currently, me....I'm trying to figure how to mow the yard and prep for minor bike repair. Suppose its good I done a 300 mile ride last sunday! I see Ortho Fri and I prob need check out the ribs as left side gives mr fits.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Wow sorry

Comment

yep....going maybe 5mph in a McD lot hunting parking space. Fast entry passed in front of me,i hit the brakes and musta been on slick surface as bike body slam me down. Glad I was wearing boots/jacket&gloves. Foot wedged and caught me under the bike as the driver done his drive thru and left. Patron came helped me pickup and I continued on to Jc as my MotherInLaw Had been set there for treatment of a stroke the day before. Knowing I was hurting I decided while there to have xrays. Foot badly sprained...Clavicle fractured.So I took it on to my brothers and it became difficult to undress. Thank God my mother in law has recovered very well...regained so well you have no idea she had a stroke. Shes in Rehab currently, me....I'm trying to figure how to mow the yard and prep for minor bike repair. Suppose its good I done a 300 mile ride last sunday! I see Ortho Fri and I prob need check out the ribs as left side gives mr fits.
                        Damn DeWayne!

Glad to hear that you weren't hurt worse.

Was your clavicle fractured in two or a hair line fracture?

Hopefully no surgery needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by amlehnus View Post

It's getting too cold to ride!

Yeah now that is is 80 your problbly getting the bikes winterized

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Damn DeWayne!

Glad to hear that you weren't hurt worse.

Was your clavicle fractured in two or a hair line fracture?

Hopefully no surgery needed.

ER Doc said Fractured in Two...but not separated and he said I'd be best off not lifting over 5lbs and causing separation by doing too much. So he sounded as it was broke bad enough it could come apart. 1st time the 14 has gone done since I had it other than me letting it fall from the swingarm stand. I ordered me a new L-peg mount as mine broke at the bolt holes. The plastic cracked as my L-mirror got hit. Looks like time to resource some cosmetic fixes once I get the plastic off.
                            sigpic

Comment

ER Doc said Fractured in Two...but not separated and he said I'd be best off not lifting over 5lbs and causing separation by doing too much. So he sounded as it was broke bad enough it could come apart. 1st time the 14 has gone done since I had it other than me letting it fall from the swingarm stand. I ordered me a new L-peg mount as mine broke at the bolt holes. The plastic cracked as my L-mirror got hit. Looks like time to resource some cosmetic fixes once I get the plastic off.
                              Yeah, you're pretty much fooked for probably a minimum of a month.

If surgery, even more.

At least the bike apparently didn't get hurt too bad.

Comment

yep....going maybe 5mph in a McD lot hunting parking space. Fast entry passed in front of me,i hit the brakes and musta been on slick surface as bike body slam me down. Glad I was wearing boots/jacket&gloves. Foot wedged and caught me under the bike as the driver done his drive thru and left. Patron came helped me pickup and I continued on to Jc as my MotherInLaw Had been set there for treatment of a stroke the day before. Knowing I was hurting I decided while there to have xrays. Foot badly sprained...Clavicle fractured.So I took it on to my brothers and it became difficult to undress. Thank God my mother in law has recovered very well...regained so well you have no idea she had a stroke. Shes in Rehab currently, me....I'm trying to figure how to mow the yard and prep for minor bike repair. Suppose its good I done a 300 mile ride last sunday! I see Ortho Fri and I prob need check out the ribs as left side gives mr fits.
                                Yikes - that sucks!! Assholes in cars

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                                ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Working...
                                X