This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhh, memories!
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moto View Post
      Squid!

Comment

• Rollin' Montana!
        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Stew in CO.
          KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffS View Post

Squid!
            At least he's not wearing flip flops
            sigpic

Stupid people can be dangerous in large groups

Comment

• PNW bumpage......

Comment

• What are you fukwits doing??

Just rode 190 miles with two friends - one on a Street Triple and one on a brand spanking new Panigale. Got caught in rain but it kept the temps down. Good times.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

• Mowed yesterday so its waterday today. Having a heat wave up here its almost 80 out...

Comment

• Went to go take the bike out for a ride and brakes had nothing. Ordered new steel braided hoses for front and rear. Also ordered replacement OEM hose that connect the front/rear brake cylinders to the brake lever/brake pedal.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
                      What are you fukwits doing??

Just rode 190 miles with two friends - one on a Street Triple and one on a brand spanking new Panigale. Got caught in rain but it kept the temps down. Good times.
                      Today, Fitting up baseboard in the family room, going to the gym Cutting grass and weed whacking. Tomorrow, church, paint trim, take Mrs Slayman out on the moto for a burger and ice cream run across the river

Comment

• Originally posted by slayman View Post

Today, Fitting up baseboard in the family room, going to the gym Cutting grass and weed whacking. Tomorrow, church, paint trim, take Mrs Slayman out on the moto for a burger and ice cream run across the river
                        im now feeling lazy...

Comment

Working...
                        X