Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to imagine anything being uncomfortable on that bike...
    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkieWerewolf View Post

Howdy J-Mac Howz tricks?
      Everything is just dandy. I've been having a blast. Hope you're doing the same.
      KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

• Hey JMac just for you. The cap is older than Dean and he is 8

It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed. ~Author Unknown

Comment

• Well, well, well. It's been way to long since I've visited. I noticed the riders (Dean) here have gotten very young too. <chuckle>
          See a Nascar race in Dover and support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation

Comment

• Originally posted by Moto View Post
            Well, well, well. It's been way to long since I've visited. I noticed the riders (Dean) here have gotten very young too. <chuckle>
            Hey Chuck!

Long time no see!

Hope you are doing well.

Still on the Connie?

We are going to be out in your area in a few weeks. Why don't you come join us?

It'd be GREAT to see you again!

Mike

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• A little coffee and ZZRBIKES morning. Hope you guys are getting a ride in today. Unfortunately I'm getting some house\ yard projects out of the way. 2West in 31 days....be there or B square

Comment

• The bike has been sitting idle for about 3 weeks, so I thought I'd better get out and ride the gas out of it. It was a good day to get out the Camelbak and Sahara vest (hot, hot, hot).

80 miles and some sweepers, and a full tank of 100% gas/no ethanol and she's back in the shop cooling off. Time for me to do the same.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

• I need tires 2 trips to arrrrk 2800 smiles. Going to try the Dunlap 3 something. Peace

Comment

• Pirellis are on sale and there's a $50 factory rebate.
                    "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

• Originally posted by loppy View Post
                      Hey JMac just for you. The cap is older than Dean and he is 8

That's so cool!
                      KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

• Hey boyz, I hope all are doing well and deep into the riding season. No joy for me, house building, my dad passed away and yesterday another grandson arrived. I'm hoping to clean the fuel out at least once before 2West....rise safe guys

Comment

• Hiya Jeff. Good news, bad news for ya as of late. Hang tough buddy. We'll ride again !!!
                          See a Nascar race in Dover and support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Hey Chuck!
                            Long time no see!
                            Hope you are doing well.
                            Still on the Connie?
                            We are going to be out in your area in a few weeks. Why don't you come join us?
                            It'd be GREAT to see you again!

Mike
                            Hey Mike.....IKR ?!?!? I think it was Anarchy 2 was the last time we burned rubber together.
                            I'm hanging in there. Lots of happenings in life these past few years...but we just got to keep on truckin....right ?!?!
                            I'm on Waxon....aka TourTaz II...Scotty's ol' connie.
                            I'm really trying to get out and jaunt around along the coast with you all....we'll know more soon.
                            It'd be good to see you and Amanda again fo'shur.

How are y'all ?

Laters bro. Stay safe !

Comment

• Originally posted by Moto View Post

Hey Mike.....IKR ?!?!? I think it was Anarchy 2 was the last time we burned rubber together.
                              I'm hanging in there. Lots of happenings in life these past few years...but we just got to keep on truckin....right ?!?!
                              I'm on Waxon....aka TourTaz II...Scotty's ol' connie.
                              I'm really trying to get out and jaunt around along the coast with you all....we'll know more soon.
                              It'd be good to see you and Amanda again fo'shur.

How are y'all ?

Laters bro. Stay safe !

Yeah, i believe it was A2.

SSDD here. You know the drill. Just waiting to retire in 6 years but who's counting. LOL

Hopefully things will work out and you can link up with us somewhere along the way.

Sent you a PM with my 411.

Later Bro.
                              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• See a Nascar race in Dover and support the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation

Comment

Working...
                                X