Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i saved a bunch of money this weekend on my insurance, by not pulling over or stopping for the super trooper

Comment

• Originally posted by madkaw1224R View Post
      i saved a bunch of money this weekend on my insurance, by not pulling over or stopping for the super trooper
      Welcome to, the site!

Where you located?

What ya riding?

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Is there a "where are they now" thread. (I'm sure that I've been on it with my absence.)
        I was watching some YouTube videos and a guy used the name JoeP and I though of our old buddy, which made me think of you guys & gals.
        "16, I found my dream machine-turned the key and every light turned green-like Steve McQueen I made that motor scream and it was LOUD!"

Comment

• gallipolis ohio just bought an 05 zzr1200 i have had many zrx1200 i currently also have an 01 zrx1224 turbo thats rather nasty

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PinkieWerewolf View Post
              Is there a "where are they now" thread. (I'm sure that I've been on it with my absence.)
              I was watching some YouTube videos and a guy used the name JoeP and I though of our old buddy, which made me think of you guys & gals.
              Nope.

You'll just have to hang out here to get up to date and all that's been going on.

OR

Meet up at 2 West and I'll fill you in
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by madkaw1224R View Post
                gallipolis ohio just bought an 05 zzr1200 i have had many zrx1200 i currently also have an 01 zrx1224 turbo thats rather nasty
                That's cool.

I had a '99 REX 1100 before I bought my '02 ZZR.

I then went to a ZX 14.

Lots of good people with a wealth of motorcycling knowledge on this site.

If you have ANY questions about your ZZR you will definitely find the answers here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post

Nope.

You'll just have to hang out here to get up to date and all that's been going on.

OR

Meet up at 2 West and I'll fill you in
                  I think that I can arrange the time to at least meet up for a day of the ride. We'll catch up over some soda pop. ;)
                  "16, I found my dream machine-turned the key and every light turned green-like Steve McQueen I made that motor scream and it was LOUD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkieWerewolf View Post
                    Is there a "where are they now" thread. (I'm sure that I've been on it with my absence.)
                    Hi, Pinkerbell!
                    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Cloudy, hence cooler. Think I'll saddle up and go for a ride.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                      ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

• Same here CT, but it just means more yard work

Comment

• Good times in Eureka Springs the past couple of days. Met up with Big O, Troy, Danno and Mark for some great weather and riding.(Thanks guys). Heading back east tomorrow to sample the roads west of Knoxville for a few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by mehush View Post
                            Good times in Eureka Springs the past couple of days. Met up with Big O, Troy, Danno and Mark for some great weather and riding.(Thanks guys). Heading back east tomorrow to sample the roads west of Knoxville for a few days.
                            A bit jealous, I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmymac View Post

Hi, Pinkerbell!
                              Howdy J-Mac Howz tricks?

Comment

• Going to the Russell Day Long factory next week to get our new seat fitted to the Mrs. We stopped by last year for measurements and I took the bike in September, but she wasn't with me and she didn't get on the back of the back until 3-4 weeks ago. The seat puts her in an uncomfortable position, so we get to take it back for adjustment.
                                CONNORWATCH.ORG

Ain't no right way to do the wrong thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X