• Show
Clear All

• A rainy PNW bump....hope everyone is well and surviving winter

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffS View Post

Congrats my friend, always a good/bad day for a father
      Thanks Jeff, and that is very true.

Comment

• Another rainiy night bump....goid thing its College basketball playoff season

Comment

• For his birthday, little Johnny asked for a 10-speed bicycle.

His father said, “Son, we’d give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $289,000 and your mother just lost her job. There’s no way we can afford it.”

The next day the father saw little Johnny heading out the front door with a suitcase.So he asked, “Son, where are you going?”

Little Johnny told him, “I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling mom you were pulling out.

Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too.

And I’ll be damned if I’m staying here by myself with a $289,000 mortgage and no fuckin’ bike.”

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffs View Post
            another rainiy night bump....goid thing its college basketball playoff season

go blue devils!

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG O View Post

go blue devils!

....Tar heals baby

Comment

• Was very much looking forward to riding today. Looking forward to it all week. Since Wednesday they've been forecasting rain for today. Last night, same thing. Two friends backed out. I slept in.

Now, at lunch time, it didn't rain overnight, didn't rain this am, and the forecast for the rest of the day is no rain.

I swear, anybody could be a fu##ing weatherman!

Doing bike and car maintenance instead.

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

• Sorry Chris. I did get a short 100 smiles in yesterday First ride of the year. Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
                    Sorry Chris. I did get a short 100 smiles in yesterday First ride of the year. Peace
                    100 miles!!? You probably wore your tires out, Troy! :)

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post

100 miles!!? You probably wore your tires out, Troy! :)
                      No but I did come home and ordered a set for ARRRRRK. I am running Pirelli angel gt a spec. I can get 2000 miles out of a set. They wear like iron for me and stick like glue. Peace my friend

Comment

• Peace, Bruhs.
                        KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post

I swear, anybody could be a fu##ing weatherman!
                          It rains some almost everyday here and they cant even get that correct. Too much dependency on computer models and technology. I get it right more often myself....

Comment

• First 100+ mile ride of the year,. The usual Susquehanna River loop. You've all seen the map and pics. A bit chilly, in the mid 40's. More wintry mess to arrive this week so the fairly clean roads won't be for long.

Comment

• Sup! Just a worthless post on my layover before landing in Reno....

Comment

• Post ho bump

Comment

Working...
                                X