My Girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Girlfriend

So last year I spun a rod bearing in my Camaro (her name is Zellda) a 2010 SS with the millenial anti-theft device. it has taken until this point for me to be able to repair her. Fortunately when I tore it down other then the #1 rod bearing there was a tiny bit of galling on the #7 rod bearing. Everything else looked great so it should be a pretty straight forward rebuild. Before it spun a bearing it dynoed at 459hp to the rear tires (since the manufacturers like to use "crankshaft" horsepower as opposed to "rear wheel" horsepower you could venture to guess it was about 590hp). This power figure was from a big cam, headers, cold air intake, throttle body and a custom program. I am now going to put a stroker crank in her along with a small overbore using the camshaft and with a custom tune I should produce just under 550hp at the rear wheels. I can tell you that this is a ridiculous amount of power since I could never use all of what I had before. I'm going to post a pic here so you can see what my wife calls my "Girlfriend". 752B4032-90C2-44DD-A3BB-7EEB44FBD529.jpeg On of my favorites.
    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Looks like fun! My wife refers to my bike and my El Camino as the "other women" in my life...
    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

good looking pic
      Yea that's me doing cabbage patch angles on the side of the road!!!! Just wave cuz I'm OK :)

Comment

Good deal Sam.

Remember seeing (and hearing ) it in Arkansas a couple of years ago.
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
        X