Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
    A monty python sketch about camoflage?
    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
      I’m thinking first gen Camaro as well.
      You are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by YYCZED View Post
        Any cosmetic diff between 67 and 68?
        The side markers are in a different position and although you can’t see it in the photos the 67 has a wing window and the 68-69 models don’t.

Comment

The ivy covering the car has only been growing since this spring. It belongs to one of our plumbers. It was his mother-in-laws first car back in the early eighties. She gave it to him a year or so ago. You cab barely see it but there is a red early eighties MB 450SL with a hard top sitting to its left that was his grandparents “weekend” car. The body and interior are nice but it has some underbody rust. The Camaro is obviously not for sale but he is supposed be getting a price on the Benz, it would be pretty cool with an LS in it.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post

The side markers are in a different position and although you can’t see it in the photos the 67 has a wing window and the 68-69 models don’t.

Tail lights.
            How To Cheat on Personality Tests
            1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
            (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
            (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
            (c) I never worry much about anything.
            (d) I don't care for books or music much.
            (e) I love my wife and children.
            (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
            From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Originally posted by oldgreykaw View Post
              You cab barely see it but there is a red early eighties MB 450SL with a hard top sitting to its left that was his grandparents “weekend” car. The body and interior are nice but it has some underbody rust. The Camaro is obviously not for sale but he is supposed be getting a price on the Benz, it would be pretty cool with an LS in it.
              I've wanted a 450SL for decades. Wonder how much he'll want for it and how bad it is.
              How To Cheat on Personality Tests
              1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
              (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
              (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
              (c) I never worry much about anything.
              (d) I don't care for books or music much.
              (e) I love my wife and children.
              (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
              From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Originally posted by reidmct View Post

I've wanted a 450SL for decades. Wonder how much he'll want for it and how bad it is.
                He said there was rust in the fuel tank. The body and paint looked really good. I’ll let you know if he comes up with a number.

Comment

Working...
                X