New 50 Year Old Cage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a 70 or 71?
    My 72 Malibu had a similar front end, but that one looks a year or two nicer than mine.

Sweet ride. Congrats and Enjoy!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Sweet ride! Go find a 4 bolt main block and go crazy with it. It is SOOOOOO cheap to build a small block nowadays. Forged cranks for under 400 bucks, etc., etc.
      #1 rod bearing made a disappearing act in my 2010 Camaro SS so now I’m putting in a stroker crank and rods. She is stock bore so I can only do a 4.00 inch stroke ( it will go from 376 c.i. To 416 c.i.) but with the cam and all the other mods it has I’ll go from 460 hp to about 500 hp ( that is at the rear wheels). I’m looking at about 3 grand with me doing all the work.
      Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Working...
      X