Go Chiefs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Chiefs!

Pulling for the Mahomies big time. Lots of reasons, one being that I am a Seahawks guy and just can't root for the Santa Clara team. I also look too much like Andy Ried.

G
    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Originally posted by gregness View Post
    I also look too much like Andy Ried.

G
    I think you meant Andy Rooney

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I'm the big Chiefs fan around here. I'm in my jersey, with red and yellow cookies! This town is ready to explode with a win.
      KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

I don't have a horse in the race so I typically root against the team I like the least.

However, in this case I wouldn't mind if either team wins.

Shanahan has really turned the 49ers around in the last couple of years.

Reid has continued to make steady progress since he became coach.

Should be plenty of points scored considering these high powered offenses though.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
          I I'm in my jersey, with red and yellow cookies!
          You probably slept in your Mahomes Underoos!

Comment

Deffo, not probably.
            KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
              Deffo, not probably.

Comment

Both teams had their moments and looked like they would take the win. Big thumbs up to the Chiefs for not giving up. What a finish.

Comment

One of the better Super Bowls I've watched.

Congrats Coach Reid and the Chiefs

Comment

It was awesome. Big parade in town tomorrow.
                    KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Working...
                    X