Nice Day In The Woods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Day In The Woods

Had a bad cold going but decided to out and ride anyway. Glad I did. Went to the same I always go when riding alone. This footage is a little farther into the trail than what I have posted before. I ended up doing two laps for a total of about 35 miles this day. The next day I was unbelievably sore from head to toe. Had hoped to have some race footage to post by now but the races all fall on the weekends that I am working from now until the end of the season. I will try and swing one or two off and go and race, but work is getting really busy and may hard to get a day off. Anyway, hope a little riding video entertains you while most of you are enduring the cold weather. This was on Dec 27th, about 75 degrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELHYDK5pyNA
    Last edited by mehush; 12-31-2018, 10:55 AM.

Glad you got out for a ride, Mehush. I rode 330 miles Dec 22nd, but it's rained pretty much every day since. Should be sunnty this weekend though!

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
      Glad you got out for a ride, Mehush. I rode 330 miles Dec 22nd, but it's rained pretty much every day since. Should be sunnty this weekend though!
      Yup. Gotta get out there when you can. Took the wife on the Connie a few days ago for about 150 miles. Beautiful day. Prime riding weather here in the south, . . . when it isn't raining.

Comment

Was that a white pickup truck that you caught up to at the end of the vid?
        Sin's a good mans brother.

Comment

Originally posted by dondiego View Post
          Was that a white pickup truck that you caught up to at the end of the vid?
          Yes it was. It's deer hunting season here in FL, and there have been hunters out in the woods in their 4x4's with dogs. They deffo do not like sharing the woods, but I never give them a reason to shoot at me.

Comment

Glad you are getting some riding in Mike.

I haven't ridden since the Arkansas Rally.

Supposed to be in the mid 50's here so i might be able to sneak out for a little ride tomorrow.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

BTW

Hunting season here too.

If not worried about the hunters gotta worry about the deer running.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Just changed the oil & filter on the Zed and cleaned the chain. Gonna do 300 miles tomorrow with a BBQ reward :yum:

60,3XX miles on her - gotta get to 61,000, then 62,000 ...

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Working...
                X