Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumping the Mountain at Cadwell Park!

That's some crazy air!!
    Last edited by BIG O; 12-29-2018, 02:25 PM.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Nice shot.

Looks like Josh Brooks (#25). Love watching the BSB races at Cadwell.

I wouldn't want to do that on a dirt bike with 12" of travel, yet alone 4"
    Last edited by piken; 12-29-2018, 04:34 PM.
    Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Yep, that's who it is!

Saw that photo in the current issue of MotorCyclist.

Not to mention the suspension, the whole body position would feel alien to me (as compared to an off road bike)

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Funny how when that happens and you go about 3 inches off of the ground and it feels like you did this in the picture.
        "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
        but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

I manage to keep the OCD pretty well under control these days, but feel compelled to note that there is no such track as Caddington in Britain. I think you mean Cadwell Park.

"You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
          99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Whoops, that is exactly where I meant.

CADWELL.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X