Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little ride video for those of you shut down for cold and snow.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little ride video for those of you shut down for cold and snow.

Not exactly what you hoping for . . . . but it is riding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyKxV5mjVVE

up and down...up and down.....up and down.....That was certainly whooped out.

Comment

Originally posted by bretb View Post
      up and down...up and down.....up and down.....That was certainly whooped out.
      Sure was. Worst its ever been on that trail.

Comment

I can't say I've ever been on something like that, short stretches yes, but not sustained turn after turn....after turn.....after.....you get the point. I can honestly say, the stamina is definitely there for you sir. Good training regiment shows when hitting that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bretb View Post
          I can't say I've ever been on something like that, short stretches yes, but not sustained turn after turn....after turn.....after.....you get the point. I can honestly say, the stamina is definitely there for you sir. Good training regiment shows when hitting that stuff.
          It's a killer for sure. Somewhere around 13-14 miles. Takes about an hour. I do the loop twice with a 30 min break in between. About once a week. Got another place I go that has a lot of technical riding, I really need more practice at that to be more competitive, but I don't enjoy it as much as I do as a fast trail ride. I do love the physical aspect of riding a dirt bike, but it does have it's down side too. Right now I am nursing a pretty sore knee, no doubt from pounding whoops. But hey, I have been graced with the physical ability to chase an old dream of racing a dirt bike so I take advantage. Shame I waited to the ripe old age of 60 to get started.

Comment

Working...
          X