Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just checking in here

hello all

It has been a while and I thought I would check in. I have been bikeless for a while. I got rid of my bike about 8 or 9 months after I had a little hospital stay with an aneurysm which did a good job on me :)

Looking at the new SX if I can sell my house later this year. Either that or a ZX14 depends on cash flow. I miss riding and I miss those who I have met here. Best wishes to everyone
    Proud Father of a US soldier

Try Scorpion Helmets

norcalsportriders.com

Pirelli Tires - CT Racing

Dave Moss - Catalyst Reaction

Thanks for checking in with the update. Good luck with your continued recovery and getting back in the saddle. In the meantime stick around, don’t be a stranger. It’s been a bit slow around here lately, we appreciate your stopping by.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Mello, damn! Has been a while. Glad to see you back around, good luck and God bless, on that recovery.
      I hope you get another skooter soon.
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Comment

I didn't know they made yellow ZX14's!

Charles, Happy New Year. Hope your recovery goes well. And the financial things work out.
        CONNORWATCH.ORG

Ain't no right way to do the wrong thing.

Comment

Hey Charles, sorry to hear about your health issue. Hope you are feeling your old self again soon.

Have missed reading and watching your riding escapades.

Welcome back.

Comment

Mellow! Keep your eyes open. There are deals to be had. Be sure to keep us posted.
            KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Hey Mellow! My sister died of a brain aneurysm - I hope you've had no long-term effects and are back on a bike soon!

Keep us posted

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
              ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Mellow it has been a long time. Hope you heal up, just remember...."pin it"
                ​​​

Comment

Hey Mello!

Sorry to hear of the aneurysm. Glad it was able to heal up. Sounds like rehab is going well enough.

Good luck on your search for a new bike.

Be safe!
                  I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
                  X