California people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California people

Checking in to see how the people in the vicinity of the fires are making out. Thoughts and prayers for everyone in that area.
    spedxprt, NotDeadYet and amlehnus like this.
    sigpic

There have been lots of areas hit hard by natural disasters recently. Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who has had their homes, their businesses and their lives impacted. Stay safe and stay strong!
    spedxprt likes this.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it"

Comment

very smokey in san francisco. flew out to portland today for work. first time been happy to be in cold rain here.

Comment

Originally posted by jmenon View Post
        very smokey in san francisco. flew out to portland today for work. first time been happy to be in cold rain here.
        Lots of my coworkers are complaining about the air quality in SF. I just missed the fires by a couple of weeks.

Comment

smoke from 35k feet yesterday north of santa rosa

Comment

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post
            There have been lots of areas hit hard by natural disasters recently. Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who has had their homes, their businesses and their lives impacted. Stay safe and stay strong!
            The scale of the damage from the recent disasters is mind blowing. I read that about 500,000 - 1 million cars were destroyed by the floods in Houston. Many people had no flood insurance for their houses.

It's not going to be easy for some people to recover from losses like this.

"You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
            99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Stay safe, CA people!

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
              ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Working...
              X