• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All good ....
    I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
      Never heard of that brand of panniers??? GIVI was the typical pannier choice.
      Krauser were a German brand in the European market since the 80s at least but the name was eventually removed from the market a few years ago. Hepco & Becker is the company that owned the brand and now sell under their own name.

I did look for Givi panniers specific to the ZZR1200 in Blue but can never find any. I have only seen the silver colour matched ones.

I may have to bite the bullet and spend big for a brand new Hepco & Becker rack, not cheap!!!!! It is basically the Krauser rack rebranded.

https://www.hepco-and-becker-luggage.co.uk/

Comment

SW Motech used to make a rack for the ZZR1200 where you could choose a specific bag attachment for one of GIVI, Hepco & Becker and Shad. I wanted the H&B bags because of the Krauser history but couldn't get them at the time, and ended up with GIVI bags and SW Motech rack for them. Unfortunately I can't remember where I got them

Comment

Originally posted by BillDownUnder View Post

And in Australia.
          And NZ.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

"You don't get slower with age, you just get more cautious." Michael Rutter

06 Ocean Blue ZZR1200, the coolest colour.
          99 Yamaha R1

Comment

Welcome to the site. The ZZR1200 is the bike that brought most of us here. There are great members with a wealth of knowledge here. Stick around and enjoy the ride. She’s a beauty!

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Here is my other ZZR from the nineties and naughties, a 600E. Even took it on a track day at Donnington Park with some work mates on ZXR6 and ZXR7 (centre stand was removed first day I had the bike, not enough ground clearance!!!). Great fun despite them having softer suspension than a sports bike, a commonly known trait.

Won't be doing that with the 1200 any time soon.
              Attached Files

Comment

Well, you even got the knee down...
                I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

Comment

Isn't CRAZY how much motorcycles have advanced since then!
                  I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
                  X