Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for the add from Trotsky in Gosport, Hampshire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the add from Trotsky in Gosport, Hampshire.

Many thanks for the add folks. My 40+ year biking CV includes several big Ks. of most relevance here a ZX10B3 brand new in 1990. Like a fool I sold it a few years later, a move I have regretted ever since. Fast forward to last summer and a very competitively priced B2 model floats under my nose so I snaffle that up. A few gremlins exorcised and then a couple of pleasant late summer rides remind me just how awesomely quick these still are, and how, 30 years later, I need a more upright riding position! That's the black one, it has a ZZR1100D fairing fitted and is about to get a handlebar conversion!

Deep into the winter months I get offered a ZX10 fighter by a buddy in the trade, again at irresistible money, needs some work though. First job after it arrived home was a total custom rewire (beforehand you attached a battery and the starter motor just did it's thing all on it's own!). Next up is carb clean, smaller battery and box, and adjusting the angle of the subframe so that I'm not sitting on my nuts all the time! A few more things after that, but hopefully both on the road before too long!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Looks great!

Welcome to the site
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Trotsky

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
      ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Working...
      X