Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My zzr1200

New to the site just got my 04 in August and loving it kawasaki bikes 2.JPG

Well picture worked out haven't posted one, have the two bikes, the ZRX11OO is a 99 which I've had for about 15 years, also a member of the ZRXOA and looking for something for touring so found this 04, 30,000 kilometers on it, has Corbin seat, bar rissors, new Michelins, Givi hard bags, overall in pretty good shape.Bought Bill's Staintunes, 4 degree advancer a Bergmen spin on oil filter kit, Kwicks tension tamer, some 14 oz bar ends so when it comes out of storage in the spring I'll have something to do. Names Dave and I live in Prince Edward Island in Canada

Comment

Glad u are here. She will rippppp if you want her to or just tootle. Peace

Comment

Nice looking bike, Dave, and a good looking set of pipes! Obviously you fired her up? Like the sound?
        Bet you can't wait for warmer weather...

Perth, Western Australia.
        “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Nice stable of Kaws.

Welcome to the site
          I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Couple of nice , clean classics ! What are some good riding routes in your area?
            Steve
            Kelowna, BC

Comment

Steve not a lot of nice twisties but nice quiet roads with nice scenery along the coast and all through the Island,great foe crusing, the Cabot trail is close and New Brunswick and Nova Scotia have some nice roads for running on

Comment

Welcome aboard! You'll be amazed by all the good things that happen north of 5K...! I am rebuilding a 2002 ZZR1200 with 60k kms. It'll be like new only better this spring. Great riding areas in northern NB. I'm in the MTL area. Cheers!

Comment

Bill still have the stock pipes on bike is in storage till the spring and can't access it but I'm sure they'll sound great

Comment

Ha! From a distance it looked like the other pipes...
                    Perth, Western Australia.
                    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Comment

OEM pipes on the ZED.

Muzzy on the REX??? Hard to tell from the pics.
                      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

I started my ZED experience with a 99 REX

107.jpg

Comment

In the picture it has the stock system I have a set of Staintunes I bought from Bill which are going on in the spring, the 1100 has a Muzzy system

Comment

Welcome Dave!!
                            “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Boss mustang View Post
                              the 1100 has a Muzzy system
                              Hey, I was right for once

Comment

Working...
                              X