Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Croatia

Hello
    I just bought ZZR 1400 2015 with 3000 km only.
    My previous bike was Vulcan 650S and I still have old Ducati ST4 in garage.
    ZZR is just perfect ????

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome here! Nice stable of rides there. Your ZZR looks pristine. Would assume you have some great mountain twisties over there? Post up some rides.
    Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
    A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

Welcome! Years ago I traded an ST4 for a ZZR1200, and never looked back.

Croatia is on my list of countries I must visit.
      How To Cheat on Personality Tests
      1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
      (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
      (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
      (c) I never worry much about anything.
      (d) I don't care for books or music much.
      (e) I love my wife and children.
      (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
      From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

Hello Hans - welcome aboard and congratulations on the bike

Where in Croatia are you? Dalmatian coast, like Split or Dubrovnik? I'm a bit of a history nut and would love to visit!

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
        ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Welcome! Best color Kawi ever made! Congrats.
          “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Very nice trio of bikes you have there.

Looks like the ZX 14 is already set up pretty well with the Akra exhaust and appears to have an aftermarket windscreen as well as a tank flange for a Givi tank bag.

My lineage is Yugoslavian. However, after the split into Serbia and Croatia I don't know which part my ancestors hailed from.

My last name is ORESKOVICH.

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
              ... after the split into Serbia and Croatia I don't know which part my ancestors hailed from.
              ...or maybe Bosnia-Herzegovina, or Montenegro, or Kosovo. It is so confusing to me, especially Kosovo. I imagine Crazytrain grasps it all fully and in chronological order. I'm just hopeful that there will be relative peace there. The war was so awful.
              How To Cheat on Personality Tests
              1. When asked for word associations or comments about the world, give the most conventional, run-of-the-mill, pedestrian answer possible.

2. To settle on the most beneficial answer to any question, repeat to yourself:
              (a) I loved my father and my mother, but my father a little bit more.
              (b) I like things pretty well the way they are.
              (c) I never worry much about anything.
              (d) I don't care for books or music much.
              (e) I love my wife and children.
              (f) I don't let them get in the way of company work.
              From <cite>The Organization Man</cite> by William Hollingsworth Whyte, 1956

Comment

IMG_2238.JPG Dobra Dan (?) ...... Croatia is beautiful, crazy roads for riding.
                Would love to have been on a bike there . You will be a rare site for sure. The BMW GS/ Adventure bike is king over there .
                Enjoyed 7 wonderful days in Croatia , all the time jealous of the bike tours we passed winding along the coast line ...

Comment

I would enjoy a toot on your Ducati. I had a 1998 ST2 for a few years. Best looking bike I have owned. Worst running.

Comment

Sweet bikes! Love the green. My gal visited Croatia, Montenegro, Italy, on a trip with a bunch of M.D.s last year... She loved it. Beautiful country with amazing people she said.
                    "16, I found my dream machine-turned the key and every light turned green-like Steve McQueen I made that motor scream and it was LOUD!"

Comment

Working...
                    X