Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTG, Greg

Welcome back

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Nice bike. Welcome back around.
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
        WTG, Greg

Welcome back
        Hi ya Chris!
        Great to see so many of my old buds still on the site! I took some years to ride adventure stuff and really enjoyed it, but when I saw the price on this ZX....well you know how that goes!
        One of these days we will wind up seeing each other again!

Have plans and site in Austin but that looks iffy right now. Was hoping to see my Texas brethren while there!

<div>Well weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scent of the country air...Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware
        </div>

Comment

Originally posted by jimmymac View Post
          I've got a couple of things left from mine like Heli risers. Let me check.
          Well, let me know!
          Look forward to seeing you soon!
          <div>Well weathered leather, hot metal and oil, the scent of the country air...Sunlight on chrome, the blur of the landscape, every nerve aware
          </div>

Comment

Well, got ECU back from Ivan and have put on the Full Yoshimura 4-1 system.....Sound is fantastic, and bike runs perfect...Me like!
            rxkk805MRxyJopcgZidPmg.jpg
            qrxdh9%6SxCFuKR4HmsDXg.jpg
            </div>

Comment

Give us a pic when you have it all back together Greg.

Looking forward to seeing how it looks with a single can instead of two.

Mike
              I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

BTW

Any particular reason you went with a single can rather than two?
                I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by gpz900r View Post
                  Oh heck no!
                  I love my C14!

How have you been? Any chance you will be a MotoGP?
                  Good to hear. Mine is still kicking too. I just replaced the oil pan on it. Years ago a rock or something put a small dent into it and it's been driving me crazy and slowly making a mess for way too long. She's leakless now, and running great.

I would have gone to MotoGP in April, and probably will still go in November.
                  --Kory--
                  2008 C-14

Comment

Originally posted by BIG O View Post
                    Give us a pic when you have it all back together Greg.

Looking forward to seeing how it looks with a single can instead of two.

Mike
                    Here ya go....been raining all week dammit!!!!
                    I went with the recommendation from Ivan and I have always liked 4 -1 for some reason. The Yosh is cost effective as it removes tons of weight and all the cats from the system.
                    Was easy to install, with the plastics being the most nerve wracking as usual....
                    37gCo4pjTJanpRrgtyOwFQ.jpgKzdQ%2tHRvuqdCDt5WC6DA.jpg
                    </div>

Comment

Give us your first impressions when you get that bad boy out on the road. Don’t forget to hang on tight!!

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Looks great Greg!

Comment

That's one awesome bike, nice!

Comment

Don't know how I missed your return to the site with your awesome new bike! Welcome back and enjoy the ride!

The Other Greg
                            "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Working...
                            X