Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Bristol UK, stock or aftermarket exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmymac
    replied
    I agree. Muzzy Always fit Kawasaki the best.

Leave a comment:

• mehush
    replied
    Sounds like you been busy with all the changes. Can we get a look at her?

Muzzy used to make a lot of exhaust parts for Kawasaki. You might find a used a 4 into 1 from them that should do the trick.

Leave a comment:

• mjsavin
    started a topic Hi from Bristol UK, stock or aftermarket exhaust?

Hi from Bristol UK, stock or aftermarket exhaust?

Hi guys my name is Mark Savin and I'd like to thank you for admitting me to the group. I have been a fan of Kawasaki every since as a 14 year old I was taken for a pillion ride on a 72 S2 350 triple (otherwise known as a Mach 2 or SS350 in other parts of the world) and have owned my 93 ZZR1100d since 2014 along with my 72 S2 (prettiest bike ever).

The ZZR only has 24k miles on it and has made several tours of Europe including through the alps down to Lake Como in Italy without so much as a hiccup . I'm just about to start on the next round of winter upgrades/modifications and would be interested on other members thoughts on exhausts. Currently my system is stock apart from drilling out the baffles a bit to help flow/give it a little rumble but am thinking hard about changing to a 4 into 1 system.

I like the semi stealth of stock as it doesn't;- draw too much attention from the authorities and the balance look of the mufflers. But loud(er) bikes save lives, weight reduction is a good thing plus, who are we kidding 11,000rpm always sounds bitchin through aftermarket pipes

Modifications made through the years, so far.

Painted bodywork black (getting rid of the 90s paint scheme rejuvenated her), raised tank badge & shortened rear fender
    Clear brake/indicator covers
    Raised Renthal bars
    Oxford heated grips
    USB port
    Heated seat (made using kit for automobiles)
    LED bulbs all round including the latest high output headlight (highly recommend)
    Lowered using ZZR600 dog leg shock links and dropped forks
    Uprated progressive forks with thicker oil
    YSS rear shock
    +2 tooth rear sprocket and -1 front sprocket
    Front brakes upgraded to GXSR 1000 6 piston calipers with HH pads
    EGR block off plates

Working...
X