Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the pacific northwest

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a 2008 zzr600 and am excited to own one and gain more knowledge about it. I've never joined a forums for bikes before so I'm looking forward to reading through the threads.

I did sign up because I have a pretty serious question about my clutch that I cannot find with google or on any forums. I am not sure about the protocol for signing up and asking for help right away so I will wait.

Thanks!

- M
    Last edited by Monster87; 07-04-2019, 11:11 AM.

Welcome to the forum!

No need to wait. We have some very knowledgeable people on here, so go ahead and start a thread in ZX6/ZZR600 and ask your question.
    "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

Welcome to the fun house. Go ahead and throw it out there. I don't know the ZED6
      but I'll bet you'll get some help on whatever it might be real soon from somebody.
      "If it ain't broke, don't fix it...
      but sometimes it just needs a mod"

Comment

Welcome to the site and feel free to ask for any help.

Congrats on your ZZR ownership.
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome. I'll start a thread.

Comment

Working...
          X