Hello....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello....

Hello there - just bought an 04 ZZR1200..... based in UK South.

All good so far

Thought I would introduce myself.

An excellent choice of motorcycle ...
    However, pictures are a necessity.
    I suffer from kleptomania. When it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Welcome to the site and congrats on buying a bulletproof classic! Been a member here on both sides of the pond and there is endless knowledge and support for you here. Also endless insults and tomfoolery! Have fun and post up.
      Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
      A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

Couple of pics then - outside the shop, back home, on a ride out......

Last edited by AtomicMagpye; 06-11-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Congrats on your new ride. That’s a nice looking ZZR. Galaxy Silver is the fastest color too. I used to have one just like it. Welcome to the site.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Ahh! Somebody took good care of that baby! Nice.. and still a rocket!
              Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
              A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

Looks clean! Fast too!
                KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Welcome!!

Nice ride!
                  “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by AtomicMagpye View Post
                    Hello there - just bought an 04 ZZR1200..... based in UK South. All good so far Thought I would introduce myself.
                    That looks really clean. How many miles are on it?

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

Originally posted by NotDeadYet View Post

That looks really clean. How many miles are on it?
                      Hello there - just ticked over 32k last night.

I bought a zzr600 from new back in 1996 (sold it some time ago) and wanted something similar 'cos I really liked that bike. All the zzr600/1100s I was looking at were a bit ratty (I'm sure there are still good ones about but I was unlucky in finding one). Long story short -I took a punt on the 1200. So far it's pretty marvellous (picked it up on Saturday and have managed a few miles on it since). Still getting to know the bike at this point as you can probably imagine.....I have to say that it doesn't seem to lack in the forward motion department.

Cheers

Rich

Comment

Working...
                      X