New to forum, saying "Hi"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum, saying "Hi"

Hi! guys, just joined the forum although I have been reading the ZZR1200 forum (345 out of 480 pages so far).
    I'm currently swapping a '1200 engine into my '96 D model ZX11 (ZZR1100).
    This site has a lot of great info and I look forward to participating.

Regards,
    M.R.

Welcome to the site.

Curious to see what issues you run into swapping the ZED 12 engine into your ZX 11 frame.

Keep us posted and good luck.
    I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Welcome aboard and that sounds like an ambitous project. Im getting old and lazy so ill enjoy reading about your bike project

Comment

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you here. Looking forward to reading about your progress.

Comment

Welcome to the site. Keep us posted on your project and its progress.

"I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it!"

Comment

WELCOME! And good luck with that project!
            “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

johnnyvee says "Hi" from snowy and cold Somerset, Pa. Good luck with your project.
              I AM 62 YEARS YOUNG AND HAVE BEEN RIDING KAWASAKI MOTORCYCLES FOR THE PAST 46 YEARS. I HAVE HAD FOUR 750 TRIPLES, TWO 350 TRIPLES, A 750 TURBO AND A '95 GPZ1100. I CURRENTLY HAVE A '74 400CC TRIPLE and a 2002 ZZR1200. HAVE CROSSED 49 STATES VIA MOTORCYCLE.

Comment

Welcome aboard, M.Rad

Post some bike photos for us

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Welcome to the site. This is the place for "mostly honest" info on the 11 or 12. Most of the guys have been around on here for years too.
                  You don't find that much these days.
                  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Comment

Welcome! I don't remember anyone trying this swap. Good luck!
                    KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Glad to be aboard!
                      will post pics as soon as I figure out how it works on this site. I am fairly well versed in the mechanical area, but not so much when it comes to electronic technologies. The swap has been done before by others with relatively few problems. I will detail it in a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X