Allow me to introduce myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow me to introduce myself

Hi. I've been riding a ZRX for years, so I'm no stranger to Kawasaki. I've used this to research before, so I decided to join.

I just picked up a 04 parts bike for a 03 that needs some things. I'll have lots nice used parts left over, so let me know what you need. I might have it.

Kevin

Welcome to the site and the ZZR.

So you're repairing an 03 to ride?

Where you located?

I used to ride a '99 ZRX before I got my 02 ZZR.

Mike

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Ditto on the ZRX to ZZR. I went that route as well.

You will like the ZZR. Big, comfy, fast and sporty.

Comment

Phoenix AZ. The 03 didn't need much, so I've got a lot left over.

I still love my ZRX, though, so I'll use some of the compatible stuff, and hopefully help some other riders.

Comment

Welcome to the site and let’s ride! I am in Mesa and used to own a 2003 ZZR1200. I now ride a 2012 ZX-14R. Piken and I often ride local loops. You are welcome to join us.

Did you get the 2003 locally?
          My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
          http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Welcome,

I'm in, let's ride!

Our ability to distribute interesting information is out pacing our ability to create it.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Avtech, glad you joined us!

Please post pics of your bikes for us.

Always glad to see our ZRX friends

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
              ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

I'm in the south east valley, but won't be riding much if at all for a couple more months.

Till then, I'll be finishing projects before the fall riding season. I'll try to get some pictures and contribute, soon.

Comment

Working...
                X