Good bye to two colleagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good bye to two colleagues

Today I have heard that 2 work mates were killed today on the road home from Rhonda. I'm not 100% sure of the details but what I do know is that their death comes just over a year since the loss of another colleague in a fatal motorcycle accident and they shall not be forgotten.
    "Green is better, I like green" ~ Max my two year old son looking at pics of the new 636

"Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit" ~ Loosley translated means no man is at all hours wise.

sigpic

Re: Good bye to two colleagues

Sorry to hear that, Chris. Lost a couple mates myself due to that fracas in Afghanistan. Makes you feel more mortal and less invincible than when you were 20. And I've been to Rhonda. Beautiful little Spanish town in the middle of nowhere, but narrow, winding roads to get there.
    Again, condolences.
    Last edited by builder309; 02-13-2013, 01:06 PM.
    "Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…" — Hunter S. Thompson

"It is better to travel well than to arrive." - Buddha

sigpic

Comment

Thanks builder
      "Green is better, I like green" ~ Max my two year old son looking at pics of the new 636

"Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit" ~ Loosley translated means no man is at all hours wise.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss Chris. My heart goes out to the families. RIP Brothers.
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you Jack

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X