X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holtff1074
    replied
    Re: R.I.P. Randal Cobb

Never could i find the words to truely express my feelings of this tragic event.god bless

Leave a comment:

• gregness
    replied

Crushing. My heart goes out to all involved, as a father and a son this is so tough to comprehend.

Greg

Leave a comment:

• ramblin66
    replied

Originally posted by tbolt View Post
    Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
    I was the 2nd bike to come up on this and stopped to see if I could help............................the guy that stopped ahead of me walked toward me and was crying so i knew the guy that crashed did not make it. His dad was laying by him in the ditch crying also ......................................... a very bad day. Sad very sad
    WOW.....

Sorry for all involved - Troy, Dan and his family, and especially the family of the young man who passed away.
    Same from me... Awful for all involved.

Leave a comment:

• Randal's Dad
    replied

Originally posted by Briansammo
    Sorry for your loss. Very Sad.

If love alone could have saved him - he would have lived forever.
    Thank you, sir. This is the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Randal's Dad
    replied

Originally posted by Jack View Post
    Originally posted by Randal's Dad View Post
    We want to thank all of you for your kind condolences, and compassion,for our son, Randal Cobb. I'm sorry I didn't see this until now, but I haven'tbeen active in much of anything, since our son passed away. Yesterday was 10months since we lost him, but to us, it seems like yesterday that it happened.

We were riding with a group from STLRyderz to Bixby and were onour way back when the accident occurred. They are a great group of people, andI don't know what I would've done that day, without their support.

Again, I just wanted to say, thank you, for thinking of us. It hasbeen the kindness of people like yourselves that has brought so much comfort tous.

All the best to you,

Scott Cobb
    Terribly sorry for your loss Scott. We've all been thinking about you and your family. Many here have ridden that road.
    You said that you haven't been doing much lately, understandable, but don't you feel that Randal would want you to continue on the beast you could?
    Our thoughts and prayers continue.
    Thank you, Jack. Yes, I do believe that Randal would want this for me. I have been doing exactly that, "the best I can", but it's a daily struggle. It just seems there has been a string of bad luck with our family since his accident. I don't know why but things have been so hard for us. We are trying to keep a positive perspctive and doing everything we can to turn things around. I know it will come one day, but it's just a little tough, right now.

Thanks, again for your kind words, and continued support.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Jack
    replied

Originally posted by Randal's Dad View Post
    We want to thank all of you for your kind condolences, and compassion,for our son, Randal Cobb. I'm sorry I didn't see this until now, but I haven'tbeen active in much of anything, since our son passed away. Yesterday was 10months since we lost him, but to us, it seems like yesterday that it happened.

We were riding with a group from STLRyderz to Bixby and were onour way back when the accident occurred. They are a great group of people, andI don't know what I would've done that day, without their support.

Again, I just wanted to say, thank you, for thinking of us. It hasbeen the kindness of people like yourselves that has brought so much comfort tous.

All the best to you,

Scott Cobb
    Terribly sorry for your loss Scott. We've all been thinking about you and your family. Many here have ridden that road.
    You said that you haven't been doing much lately, understandable, but don't you feel that Randal would want you to continue on the beast you could?
    Our thoughts and prayers continue.

Leave a comment:

• Randal's Dad
    replied

All the best to you,

Scott Cobb

Leave a comment:

• amlehnus
    replied

So sorry. Our prayers & condolences from Arizona.

Leave a comment:

• BIG O
    replied

Sorry to hear about that Dan.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Leave a comment:

• sacowan
    replied

Heartbreaking. Thoughts and prayers for the young man's family and friends.

Leave a comment:

• Danno
    replied

Thanks to everyone. A link to this thread has been posted on Randal's Facebook page so his friends and family can take comfort from the prayers and sympathy.

Leave a comment:

• vannooch
    replied

Prayers from Greensburg

Leave a comment:

• squiett
    replied
    Terrible news. Praying for all involved.

Leave a comment:

• tbolt
    replied

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
    I was the 2nd bike to come up on this and stopped to see if I could help............................the guy that stopped ahead of me walked toward me and was crying so i knew the guy that crashed did not make it. His dad was laying by him in the ditch crying also ......................................... a very bad day. Sad very sad
    WOW.....

Sorry for all involved - Troy, Dan and his family, and especially the family of the young man who passed away.

Leave a comment:

• mjrauma
    replied

R.i.p.
    Last edited by mjrauma; 11-11-2012, 05:12 PM. Reason: .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X