R.I.P. Randal Cobb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: R.I.P. Randal Cobb

So sorry. Our prayers & condolences from Arizona.
    "If you didn't see me, I didn't do it! And even if you got pictures, I will swear they were PhotoShopped!"

I meant to behave but there were too many other options

Comment

We want to thank all of you for your kind condolences, and compassion,for our son, Randal Cobb. I'm sorry I didn't see this until now, but I haven'tbeen active in much of anything, since our son passed away. Yesterday was 10months since we lost him, but to us, it seems like yesterday that it happened.

We were riding with a group from STLRyderz to Bixby and were onour way back when the accident occurred. They are a great group of people, andI don't know what I would've done that day, without their support.

Again, I just wanted to say, thank you, for thinking of us. It hasbeen the kindness of people like yourselves that has brought so much comfort tous.

All the best to you,

Scott Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Randal's Dad View Post
        We want to thank all of you for your kind condolences, and compassion,for our son, Randal Cobb. I'm sorry I didn't see this until now, but I haven'tbeen active in much of anything, since our son passed away. Yesterday was 10months since we lost him, but to us, it seems like yesterday that it happened.

We were riding with a group from STLRyderz to Bixby and were onour way back when the accident occurred. They are a great group of people, andI don't know what I would've done that day, without their support.

Again, I just wanted to say, thank you, for thinking of us. It hasbeen the kindness of people like yourselves that has brought so much comfort tous.

All the best to you,

Scott Cobb
        Terribly sorry for your loss Scott. We've all been thinking about you and your family. Many here have ridden that road.
        You said that you haven't been doing much lately, understandable, but don't you feel that Randal would want you to continue on the beast you could?
        Our thoughts and prayers continue.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
          Originally posted by Randal's Dad View Post

All the best to you,

Scott Cobb
          Terribly sorry for your loss Scott. We've all been thinking about you and your family. Many here have ridden that road.
          You said that you haven't been doing much lately, understandable, but don't you feel that Randal would want you to continue on the beast you could?
          Our thoughts and prayers continue.
          Thank you, Jack. Yes, I do believe that Randal would want this for me. I have been doing exactly that, "the best I can", but it's a daily struggle. It just seems there has been a string of bad luck with our family since his accident. I don't know why but things have been so hard for us. We are trying to keep a positive perspctive and doing everything we can to turn things around. I know it will come one day, but it's just a little tough, right now.

Thanks, again for your kind words, and continued support.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Briansammo
            Sorry for your loss. Very Sad.

If love alone could have saved him - he would have lived forever.
            Thank you, sir. This is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by tbolt View Post
              Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post
              I was the 2nd bike to come up on this and stopped to see if I could help............................the guy that stopped ahead of me walked toward me and was crying so i knew the guy that crashed did not make it. His dad was laying by him in the ditch crying also ......................................... a very bad day. Sad very sad
              WOW.....

Sorry for all involved - Troy, Dan and his family, and especially the family of the young man who passed away.
              Same from me... Awful for all involved.
              “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Crushing. My heart goes out to all involved, as a father and a son this is so tough to comprehend.

Greg
                "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Never could i find the words to truely express my feelings of this tragic event.god bless
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X