X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbolt
    replied
    Re: Rick passed away

Had the honor to meet Rick and his family a number of times.

From being around him and his family, you could tell that Rick was a hardworking, very honorable family man.

Rest in Peace.

Leave a comment:

• Shotgun
    replied

Your stronger than I am Mac.
    I'm so sick of helping bury my friends and family.
    It's part of life I know but I'm just tired of it all.
    Maybe it exposes my own mortality each time and I don't want to deal with that but I've gotten to the point where I can't face it anymore...

God Speed Rick

Leave a comment:

• jimmymac
    replied

A couple of things that were displayed. I saw those gloves and helmet every time we got together.
    He looks so badass in that pic. Thank goodness I never saw that side of Him. Even though I knew it was always there.

Rick was so cool.

Leave a comment:

• jimmymac
    replied

Originally posted by sacowan View Post
    Rest in peace, brother. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Jimmy, will you be attending tomorrow night? If so, please pass on the good thoughts and prayers of us here. Thanks.
    Will do.

Leave a comment:

• KAT
    replied

Here's to your new journey Rick ..RIP

Leave a comment:

• loppy
    replied

RIP Rick. So sad to hear of members passing

Leave a comment:

• sacowan
    replied

Rest in peace, brother. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Jimmy, will you be attending tomorrow night? If so, please pass on the good thoughts and prayers of us here. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• oldgreykaw
    replied

Godspeed Rick. He was a great guy. Had some good conversations with him at the rallies. He will be missed many and my condolences to his family.

Leave a comment:

• jimmymac
    replied

http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.ph...b722908b6b3e42

Love 'ya Buddy.

Leave a comment:

• philabeg
    replied

Damn! Always so sad to hear of anyone here passing on however it happens.
    Just hope Rick is riding somewhere with a wide grin after all this life throws at us! RIP!

Leave a comment:

• Silver
    replied

Here is a link to the funeral home site for Rick's service:

Speaks Memorial Chapel

Originally posted by Kansas City Star on May 8, 2012

RICHARD L. "RICK" NEUWIRTH

Richard L. Neuwirth, 57, passed away peacefully on May 5, 2012 at the Kansas City Hospice House following a lengthy battle with cancer. Visitation will be Wednesday, May 9 from 6:00-8:00 pm at Speaks Suburban Chapel, 18020 E. 39th St., Independence. A celebration of his life will take place Thursday morning, May 10, at 10:00 a.m. at the Chapel. Rick was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He graduated from North Kansas City High School in 1973 and proudly served as a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps from 1975 to 1979. He was employed by Bendix- Allied Signal as a tool and die maker for 15 years and spent the last 17 years at the Ford Claycomo Plant as a Layout Inspector. Rick's interests were building and flying model airplanes and woodworking, but he especially loved spending time with his family. Rick is survived by his wife of 27 years, Sarah, son Michael, daughters Diana and Laura, grandson Mikey, and his 4 week old granddaughter, Jordyn. He is also survived by his mother, Jetta Neuwirth, two brothers, Rusty (Lucy) and Gary (Susan); and sister Sheri Holloway, (Bob). His father, Leon R. Neuwirth, preceded him in death. In lieu of flowers, the family suggests contributions to his daughter's education fund: Laura Christine Neuwirth, c/o Memorial Fund-Richard Neuwirth, Country Club Bank, Attn: Robin Wells, Sr Vice President, PO Box 410889 Kansas City, MO 64141. Online condolences may be left for the family at www.speakschapel.com Arrangements: Speaks Suburban Chapel 816-373-3600. Speaks Suburban Funeral Home, 18020 E 39th St, Independence, MO 64051, 816-373-3600

Leave a comment:

• jimmymac
    replied

Visitation is tomorrow night. 39th street just West of 291. The same place Kevin was. Call me if you can make it. eightonesixfivethreesixfourzeroseventhree

Leave a comment:

• spedxprt
    replied

RIP Rick...thanks for letting us know Jimmy...sorry to hear about another loss of a good guy...hang in there Jimmy.

Leave a comment:

• Shotgun
    replied

Sorry to hear Mac.
    He was a good dude.

Leave a comment:

• 14Junkie
    replied

my condolences....never had the honor of meeting him.....rip brother.

pete

Leave a comment:

Working...
X