Rick passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rick passed away

My best wishes to all his friends and family. Very sad.
    Ride, Shoot Straight, & Speak The Truth.

Comment

My Condolences...Rick was a SUPER Dude! No more pain and suffering for him...
      "Somebody's gotta be unafraid to lead the freak parade" -- Big and Rich

Comment

my condolences....never had the honor of meeting him.....rip brother.

pete

Comment

Sorry to hear Mac.
          He was a good dude.

Comment

RIP Rick...thanks for letting us know Jimmy...sorry to hear about another loss of a good guy...hang in there Jimmy.
            My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
            http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Visitation is tomorrow night. 39th street just West of 291. The same place Kevin was. Call me if you can make it. eightonesixfivethreesixfourzeroseventhree
              KN, this ride's for You.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps2ecwj35m.jpg

Comment

Here is a link to the funeral home site for Rick's service:

Speaks Memorial Chapel

Originally posted by Kansas City Star on May 8, 2012

RICHARD L. "RICK" NEUWIRTH

Richard L. Neuwirth, 57, passed away peacefully on May 5, 2012 at the Kansas City Hospice House following a lengthy battle with cancer. Visitation will be Wednesday, May 9 from 6:00-8:00 pm at Speaks Suburban Chapel, 18020 E. 39th St., Independence. A celebration of his life will take place Thursday morning, May 10, at 10:00 a.m. at the Chapel. Rick was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. He graduated from North Kansas City High School in 1973 and proudly served as a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps from 1975 to 1979. He was employed by Bendix- Allied Signal as a tool and die maker for 15 years and spent the last 17 years at the Ford Claycomo Plant as a Layout Inspector. Rick's interests were building and flying model airplanes and woodworking, but he especially loved spending time with his family. Rick is survived by his wife of 27 years, Sarah, son Michael, daughters Diana and Laura, grandson Mikey, and his 4 week old granddaughter, Jordyn. He is also survived by his mother, Jetta Neuwirth, two brothers, Rusty (Lucy) and Gary (Susan); and sister Sheri Holloway, (Bob). His father, Leon R. Neuwirth, preceded him in death. In lieu of flowers, the family suggests contributions to his daughter's education fund: Laura Christine Neuwirth, c/o Memorial Fund-Richard Neuwirth, Country Club Bank, Attn: Robin Wells, Sr Vice President, PO Box 410889 Kansas City, MO 64141. Online condolences may be left for the family at www.speakschapel.com Arrangements: Speaks Suburban Chapel 816-373-3600. Speaks Suburban Funeral Home, 18020 E 39th St, Independence, MO 64051, 816-373-3600

Comment

Damn! Always so sad to hear of anyone here passing on however it happens.
                  Just hope Rick is riding somewhere with a wide grin after all this life throws at us! RIP!
                  Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.
                  A motorcycle can't sing on the streets of a city.

Comment

http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.ph...b722908b6b3e42

Love 'ya Buddy.
                    KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Godspeed Rick. He was a great guy. Had some good conversations with him at the rallies. He will be missed many and my condolences to his family.
                      Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

Comment

Rest in peace, brother. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Jimmy, will you be attending tomorrow night? If so, please pass on the good thoughts and prayers of us here. Thanks.
                        CONNORWATCH.ORG

Ain't no right way to do the wrong thing.

Comment

RIP Rick. So sad to hear of members passing
                          It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Here's to your new journey Rick ..RIP
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacowan View Post
                              Rest in peace, brother. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Jimmy, will you be attending tomorrow night? If so, please pass on the good thoughts and prayers of us here. Thanks.
                              Will do.
                              KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

A couple of things that were displayed. I saw those gloves and helmet every time we got together.
                                He looks so badass in that pic. Thank goodness I never saw that side of Him. Even though I knew it was always there.

Rick was so cool.
                                KN, this ride's for You.

Comment

Working...
                                X