Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Lauren, long time no see. How are you and Bill? John would be saying hey too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mehush View Post
      Wow Lauren, long time no see. How are you and Bill? John would be saying hey too.
      Yeah, REALLY long time. Things are good, I still have my Zed...although it has not been ridden or started in about 7 years. :( I saw this thread pop up, and I had to come and comment. Want to know what I've been up to? vimeo.com/laurenoe There is even several tours of Japan on a motorcycle in there. I'm a cinematographer these days, and I film around the world..so LOTs of things have changed in the years. ;)
      http://www.cyclepathic.com/

Comment

• it has been 13 years since Johns funeral. He is still missed for sure. I hope this memory finds all his friends well.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

• My son and I stayed in Elijay a few weeks ago. I told him the story about my brother and I meeting up with a fellow ZZR guy that lived there and had taken me and my brother on a tour of all the good roads in the area. We still both remember that fondly. RIP John.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennzman View Post
            it has been 13 years since Johns funeral. He is still missed for sure. I hope this memory finds all his friends well.
            Hello Hugh!

Great to hear from you and hope everybody is doing well.

Seeing the pictures you posted really brought back a lot of memories.

I make it down to Georgia about two times a year and in honor of John always stop at "John's Spot".

He was a great guy and always made me laugh.

He was one of the first "ZZR Bikes Regulars" I met at my first ZZR Rally back in 2006.

I remember drinking copious amounts of alcohol and staying up until the wee hours of the morning talking about bikes and work.

It was a great time with a great person.

He is truly missed.

Mike

I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Working...
            X