X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** PayPal for John/TrackJunkie ***

If you don't know what this is about see this thread:
    http://www.zzrbikes.com/modules.php?...er=asc&start=0

I've created a new PayPal account that you can use if you want to donate something to a "Help TJ" fund. I'm assuming he has decent health-care coverage through his job but nevertheless there will be quite a few expenses with any hospital stay. We've come together before and we can do it again.

If you want to donate anything please send donations via PayPal to 'clausiam@bellsouth.net'. Just mark your donation with "For TJ" or something so I know what it is. I'll update this post with a running total, but won't put any names to the donations.

Mods - can someone 'sticky' this thread?

Thanks Claus..
    Come on gents... Chance to give to a good cause..
    I'd like to add that at the end of this fund raiser (end of April or the like) if there are no objections, I will ask Claus for the highest individual donation amounts name. I will then send that person a brand new M68 w/ picatinny QRP quick release base FREE... 550.00 value
    http://www.aimpoint.com/o.o.i.s?id=6...&product_id=19
    sigpicHard times don't last... Hard men do...

Comment

I'm headed to PP right now.
      Thanks Claus!
      Val, cool idea.
      "16, I found my dream machine-turned the key and every light turned green-like Steve McQueen I made that motor scream and it was LOUD!"

Comment

Damn I missed this thread entirely. I'll visit paypal later today. Heal up well, heal up quickly TJ. We'll keep you in our thoughts.

Glen & Cindy

Comment

My wife is sending our donation as I type this.

Thanks so much for stepping up and getting this done Claus.

Comment

Thanks everyone who's donated so far.
            And ... bump

Comment

Originally posted by Val
              Thanks Claus..
              I'd like to add that at the end of this fund raiser (end of April or the like) if there are no objections, I will ask Claus for the highest individual donation amounts name. I will then send that person a brand new M68 w/ picatinny QRP quick release base FREE... 550.00 value
              How about some of those as door prizes at the Rally's
              sigpicBlue Knights Chapter Florida-XXV

Comment

Originally posted by Sleestac
                Originally posted by Val
                Thanks Claus..
                I would but when I took John's truck and bike back to his house, I only found one. I need at least partial memory loss or I'm in trouble...
                sigpicHard times don't last... Hard men do...

Comment

Originally posted by Val
                  Originally posted by Sleestac
                  Originally posted by Val
                  Thanks Claus..
                  I would but when I took John's truck and bike back to his house, I only found one. I need at least partial memory loss or I'm in trouble...
                  Well, you can always add a truck and a tricked-out black CBR to the pot...

Comment

And bump for the PayPal donations...don't be shy now!

Comment

Bump
                      "16, I found my dream machine-turned the key and every light turned green-like Steve McQueen I made that motor scream and it was LOUD!"

Comment

My stupid paypal insists upon confirming my E-mail address before sending, but didn't send me the E-mail to do it with. Will try again later. BTW where should the designation "For TJ" be inserted?

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                          My stupid paypal insists upon confirming my E-mail address before sending, but didn't send me the E-mail to do it with. Will try again later. BTW where should the designation "For TJ" be inserted?
                          You can enter a description/comment for the payment. Not really needed as I set up this account just for this so anything that goes in will automatically be "for TJ". Did you check that you don't have spam filters set up that stopped the email from reaching you?

Comment

Bump!

I think some have been donating via Jeff to cover the cost of the CBR goodies which is good, but I've only had donations from 5 people on the paypal I set up. C'mon we can do better than that! Also, I'm predicting we may have a winner for the scope that Val announced, but somebody could prove me wrong I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Val
                              Thanks Claus..
                              Do you have anything worth while available to mount that nifty device on???
                              sigpicBlue Knights Chapter Florida-XXV

Comment

Working...
                              X