RIP - Futile, aka Mike Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP - Futile, aka Mike Anderson

Nikki, never met you or Mike but would love to have you stay with us for a Disney trip. We have two spare rooms, a cook and a groundskeeper.Disney Is about 30 minutes away.

Glad to hear the children are doing well.
    Mike

Comment

Thanks for checking in with an update...so good to hear that Mike lives on through the actions and character of his children.
      My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
      http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

Originally posted by Val View Post
        Nikki, if Brandon show any interest in the military, please shoot me a pm. My son is wrapping up his 3rd year at the AF Academy and Brandon sounds like he comes from the same mold in terms of brains & kindness. Can't guarantee placement but I can point u in the right direction.
        Interesting you brought that up! Brandon has wanted to be in the military since he could talk! He and I were just talking about it recently. He was worried the Marines wouldn't take him if he had ADD. He really is brilliant though. I don't know how to email on here.

Comment

Thank you for stopping by Nikki. I am so happy that you and the kids have done so well
          in the face of tragedy. I still think about Mike often and smile. I was blessed to have known him.
          Doug

Comment

Hello everyone this is Moriah Futiles oldest daughter now over 18. Firstly thank you for all your kind posts about my dad, im sorry I haven't been on here in a few years and am now coming on because of this. I need to know who to contact about something to do with my dad and us kids... someone please get ahold of me at your soonest convenience,

sincerely

Moriah

Comment

Originally posted by AllThatIsMo View Post
              Hello everyone this is Moriah Futiles oldest daughter now over 18. Firstly thank you for all your kind posts about my dad, im sorry I haven't been on here in a few years and am now coming on because of this. I need to know who to contact about something to do with my dad and us kids... someone please get ahold of me at your soonest convenience,

sincerely

Moriah
              PM sent

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
              ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post

sincerely

Moriah
                PM sent
                Let us know Chris...anything they need

Comment

Originally posted by JeffS View Post

sincerely

Moriah
                  PM sent
                  What he said
                  CONNORWATCH.ORG

Ain't no right way to do the wrong thing.

Comment

sincerely

Moriah
                    PM sent
                    hello Jeff s maybe you may know the answer as well if you could get ahold of me whenever is convenient for you that would be great!
                    Moriah

Comment

Moriah call me or text me at 2 zero nine 6 zero 6 nine 2 8 four .....check your pms also
                      Last edited by JeffS; 06-01-2015, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Moriah call me or text me at 2 zero nine 6 zero 6 nine 2 8 four .....check your pms also
                        Hello Jeff I have sent you an email thanks for responding!

Moriah

Comment

Working...
                        X