No announcement yet.

What did you do to your bike today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What did you do you your bike today?

Wow. That is cheap...

OK- What kind of mileage are guys getting from the Pirelli Angel ST? I am sure they handle well, I had set of Pirellis on my track bike and they were excellent.

G
    "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
      Originally posted by BIG O View Post
      Originally posted by spedxprt View Post
      found a great deal on Pirelli Angel ST's with a rebate at http://Rockymountainatvmc.com
      Do you happen to have the specific link to the tire deal?

The link you posted takes you to the site in general.

Thanks.
      The tire deal info is on that page up top...click on "expand" to see all the info.
      Got it.

Thanks
      I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by gregness View Post
        Wow. That is cheap...

OK- What kind of mileage are guys getting from the Pirelli Angel ST? I am sure they handle well, I had set of Pirellis on my track bike and they were excellent.

G
        40,000 miles out of a front.

Only 20,000 miles out of a rear
        I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by mehush View Post
          Originally posted by BIG O View Post
          Originally posted by mehush View Post
          New fork seals. New air filter. New trans oil (80wt). Adjust air/fuel mixture and idle. Repack muffler. New exhaust gasket.

40 miles of gnarly deep sand trails today. 5 falls, no pain. Awesome day.
          If you'd stop taking the Connie off road you wouldn't have to do all that maintenance
          With the new knobbies on her she really likes that stuff.
          I hear ya

Comment

Wow. That is cheap...

G
            On a serious note, I'd say to expect at least if not better mileage out of them compared to your Michelin's.

For the price you can't beat it regardless.

Comment

I have to agree. I will be switching to the Pirelli's. Too much money to be saved there...

G
              "The Price of Speed is Eternal Vigilance" 2015 ZX14R 30th, Four Kids

Comment

Oil change and gear indicator for me....well not today....but did it 2 weeks ago

dinky,

Comment

I have to agree. I will be switching to the Pirelli's. Too much money to be saved there...

G
                  I have had the Angel STs on in the past and got as much mileage as the Michellin 3s and 4s.
                  My ol' ZZR1200 pics:
                  http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=156883

Comment

I didn't do anything to my Zed today. But I did buy some spark plugs for it and I also watched some videos on bleeding clutch fluid.

Do I get a participation award for that??

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                    ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTrain View Post
                      I didn't do anything to my Zed today. But I did buy some spark plugs for it and I also watched some videos on bleeding clutch fluid.

NO

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ-r View Post

NO
                        :|

While I am master of my sword, I shall never think any man greater than myself.
                        ~Eumenes of Cardia

I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth. ~Steve McQueen

I work over by worlds of fun. ~JimmyMac

My photo album - http://zzrbikes.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=146333

Comment

Gold star participation award? NO....but I'll give you the tip of a single point with the glimmering shiny hope you'll get off your ass and do something better next time.....at least that is what I tell people when posed with the participation award question.

Back on topic though..........cleaned the calipers a little last night. Efforts failed when realized I didn't have enough...

Comment

re-installed luggage rack
                            checked air in tires...3#/low in each/probably add the 3# today so I'll have something new to add to this thread
                            Kawasaki spray polished plastics...good stuff
                            lubed chain
                            armor all'd the seat

all this in preparation to depart for MotoGp in the am
                            "Somebody's gotta be unafraid to lead the freak parade" -- Big and Rich

Comment

I walked by it in the garage at 4 this morning prior to climbing in the truck to head to work.... in the rain :(
                              '04 ZZR Candy Thunder Blue, Chrome wheels, LSL sliders, chain guard and bar-ends. Kawi touring screen, Genmars, Corbin, Givi E450 trunk, LP tank bra, HotHands heated grips, Powerlet, Audiovox cruise control, Scorpio SR-i500 alarm and Pazzo levers.

Comment

G
                                Ordered my Pirelli's yesterday morning.

Arrived this morning!

Talk about fast shipping

Comment

Working...
                                X