Airhawk Group Buy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airhawk Group Buy?

A lot of people seem happy with Airhawk cushions so I asked someone in sales at specialmedical.com about a group buy opportunity.

Medium Cruiser Cushion/Motorcycle Fitment Chart

My idea was to get a count of those interested off a couple forums I frequent. Then the count would go into Sales where they would figure a discount & generate a coupon code for some period of time. I would then relay the coupon code information back to the poll.
    Yes, I would
    0%
    No, I wouldn't
    0%
    2004 ZZR1200

My Gallery Albums
    My PhotoBucket Albums
    sigpic

Is the Medium Cruiser Cushion the best fitment for the Corbin saddle, as well as for the OE saddle?

Bolder
    They told me to act my age: so I'm riding like there's no tomorrow!

1957 Velocette Venom
    1983 Suzuki GS750ES (now gone, given to next generation)
    2005 Kawasaki ZZR1200
    2008 Ducati Sport 1000 Biposto

Comment

If possible, please clarify or confirm between the Airhawk and Airhawk 2...there's a huge price difference. Danno is lookin' into some kind of discount also...
      "Somebody's gotta be unafraid to lead the freak parade" -- Big and Rich

Comment

Cos I already have one.
        2012 Concours 14. Nearly 10,000Kms.
        Hardley Davidson: the fastest way to turn gasoline in to noise without the added disadvantage of horsepower!

Comment

Originally posted by BolderBiker
          Is the Medium Cruiser Cushion the best fitment for the Corbin saddle, as well as for the OE saddle?

Bolder
          You got me. You could try asking since the chart is for stock applications, but I would guess yes based on the Corbin fitting the bike frame.

Originally posted by pawpawkow
          If possible, please clarify or confirm between the Airhawk and Airhawk 2...there's a huge price difference. Danno is lookin' into some kind of discount also...
          Hey, I didn't think of that. Maybe it will be for your choice, good on either.
          2004 ZZR1200

My Gallery Albums
          My PhotoBucket Albums
          sigpic

Comment

sorry, but i have to bump this...

Comment

So, the coupon code is a go,

"I really appreciate the business. Thank you. The coupon code is "airhawk" and is good for 15% off all Airhawks. I usually ship same day (during the business week) but please allow up to two business days for this promotion.

Thanks,

Ryan"

Ryan didn't say how long the coupon code is good for.
              2004 ZZR1200

My Gallery Albums
              My PhotoBucket Albums
              sigpic

Comment

so do we just get onto the specialmedical site and proceed?

Comment

Attached Files
                  “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

done...

Thanks to whomever...(BadHD?)

Guess you to Ramblin...

Comment

www.therohostore.com

Comment

Originally posted by pawpawkow View Post
                        done...

Thanks to whomever...(BadHD?)

Guess you to Ramblin...
                        No credit to me..... Bad HD did all the work...
                        Not sure if Danno had any success trying to stop by the factory??

I didn't buy this thing yet...
                        Too many other expenses the past few months...

However, at $84 plus shipping... I'm having a hard time staying away..
                        “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”...Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

10.99 shipping also...tired of yankin' around so pulled the trigger...guess I'll find out for meself how well it works...

P.S. - This is for the Airhawk 2 model...

Comment

wish somebody would organize a Gerbings group buy also...

that's next on the list for me...

much needed on these 100+ degree days!

Comment

Originally posted by pawpawkow View Post
                              wish somebody would organize a Gerbings group buy also...

that's next on the list for me...

much needed on these 100+ degree days!
                              Check Craigslist or ADVRider flea market..
                              I picked up a nearly new Gerbing liner for half price this past spring..

Comment

Working...
                              X